SF 6 reveal killed it

SF 6 reveal killed it

Attached: EGS_THEKINGOFFIGHTERSXV_SNKCORPORATION_S1_2560x1440-22.jpg (2560x1440, 944.6K)

it was never really mainstream senpai

it was never alive sadly

unfortunately it killed itself, with broken online

>KOF XV
more like

>Saudi Prince of Fighters XV

Playerbase never even competed against each other dear zoomer kun

snk is competent enough to kill a game themselves. they don't need help from others.

The concept of being alive/dead in regards of fighting games, is somewhat ambiguous.

All fighting games are dead according to Any Forums

you shilled it so hard it was the first sign of doa

The only ones that care about 3vs3 fightin games are american marvelfans and this game is totally different

They should make a 1vs1 fighter

It was in decline even before that because it's a traditional fighting game instead of getting casualized. But this is enlightening on the front of tribalism being the main driving force behind popularity of fighting games, which was somewhat hidden by all the "we're a community", all that horseshit. No you're not, you just fling shit whenever a new game comes out that's not StreetFighter and you will die on that hill regardless of how much the game is dumbed down or how shitty the characters look down the line. Bunch of clowns.

>i am 14 and discovered arabs are mean
Adorable. Read about the crusades and the 1.4k years of the barbary slave trade and the saudis will look like white supremacists by comparison.

Attached: 1588389714379.jpg (640x480, 29.2K)

3 characters in KOF on average are easier to learn than 1 Street Fighter character

I just want SamSho 2019 to have at least 1k players bros...

I didn't say nothing about the learning curve, I said it doesn't have any appeal.
There is no point to make a 3vs3 fighter where you can choose any team variation and all the members don't have any in Synergies because the fight in turns

I'd just like it to have rollback netcode. Soul Calibur VI too.

SNK not fixing matchmaking probably did more damage than anything. seriously why is snk trying to kill itself? they made samsho epic exclusive and when it came to steam no one fucking cared, now their main series is out and no fixes but DLC are coming out

*mp videogames

they just put out a survey asking people to give them as much info about match making issues,but i really think the biggest issue concerning the issues is actually epic's end because the crossplay shit epic makes people put in games tends to fuck up a lot of stuff for some reason

>Instead of getting Casualized
You didn't play then. Autocombos are in the game and they are the worst shit ever

nobody uses auto combos and they aren't really worth using even if you're a casual brainlet who has no idea how to do anything

Auto Combos were introduced in XIV.
They sucked in that game and they suck in XV.