APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: file.png (520x557, 358.9K)

....................no

bro I gave this game an honest try but I got to the gun andhacking training and it was just painful and I uninstalled it

ok, fine,
I'm sorry I peed in the sink

>I gave this game an honest try
sounds like you really didn't.

dogshit game

apologize for what?
>bought the game
>350+ hours
>one of my favorite games of all time

For what? for saying this game didnt live up to the hype? for saying the console version were absolute shit? (they are)

I played it at release. Was decent fun, but I do think it's a great shame that your choices don't matter much, and that there's not much to do with the city, despite it being quite pretty.
I will probably mod it and replay it once they release some expansions.

Apologize for what? Having fun?

Attached: 2022-06-13 13_36_20-GOG Galaxy 2.0.51.png (1096x578, 749.23K)

Played it through to completion on release.
Game has decent elements to it, but is lacking a lot in others. Ultimately felt like it was released with unfinished/fulfilled features.

Was gonna wait like 4 years then do a 2nd playthrough. Each update they've publicly made so far tho doesn't seem to be addressing enough.

Most people have already realized that this game is not terrible, it's just not what it was hyped up to be

Yes

Attached: 1638978999236.png (1920x950, 1.81M)

I'm so sorry

Attached: cp2077.png (635x218, 97.02K)

t. got filtered by a basic tutorial

It’s never going to reach what was promised. I will never apologize.

Game is fun but so far the weapons don't seem that cool or varied. Only about 30 hours in though. My favorite is to just stealth and one shot people with throwing knives without being detected.

I'm sorry user I just couldn't help myself - I had...god i don't even want to say it....fun. Please forgive my transgression.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 2020.12.26-17.56.jpg (3840x2160, 615.54K)

I loved it. It's so nice to play an open-world game that lets me play stealthy and non-lethal. I find it more immersive than typical action.

is it worth playing now? after all the patches n shit?

Never, it was a bad game.

Its less buggy. As in the bugs still exist but you have to be looking out for wierdness to notice them unlike before where blantant t poses were constant.
If you hated the story or gameplay your still going to hate it.

>If you hated the story or gameplay your still going to hate it.
I haven't played it at all, I just heard how buggy and generally a letdown it was and decided to skip it on release