Imagine paying almost 200$ for glorified emulation that you can do for free on PC

>imagine paying almost 200$ for glorified emulation that you can do for free on PC
do snoykeks really?

Attached: pissplus.jpg (1170x658, 52.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnnyZaccari/status/1536412544948109316?t=0eR-dFGjymMtyEJlfSZDNw&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paying almost 200$ YEARLY*

Whoops wrong image

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 114.24K)

don't get me started on that one

>>paying almost 200$ YEARLY for a lame "classics" library that can't be accessed/bought with or without the other tiers**

FTFY

So apparently, you can buy the PS1 games separately and there's no need to upgrade your subscription.

except they're selling the classic titles separately, except PS3 games

we got too cocky tendiebros...

>B-But nintendo!
Pathetic

>you can buy the PS1 games separately
...can you now?

>B-But sony!
Pathetic

Well for some of them. You have to upgrade to play Tekken 2 and RE. You can also buy Toy Story 2.

Attached: 20220613_134421.jpg (1080x2074, 577.2K)

It's way too little, way too late. Anyone that has had a craving to play retro playstation games has already found a way to do it for free. Have they never heard of duckstation, pcsx2 or rpcs3? Dumb dumbs

>You have to upgrade to play Tekken 2 and RE.
I will never understand this
Also
>Tekken 2
Why 2 instead of 3?

I'm legit curious if this will affect the PS Vita or if it will remain rotting in Sony's grave with no changes.

I'd just wait and see if Tekken 5 comes to PSN. It included 2 and 3.

Assuming it EVER comes to PSN in the first place.

I'm gonna pay for the online and cloud save only. I'm planning on getting an OG PS3 and some PS1, PS2 & PS3 games.

Wait so for example,if I have my ps plus update to premium I have to pay 9$ more to acquire classic games(?

twitter.com/JohnnyZaccari/status/1536412544948109316?t=0eR-dFGjymMtyEJlfSZDNw&s=19
How the fuck is this acceptable for 120 dollars per year?

You can play all those games on PC via emulation. Any ps3 games that don't work on RPCS3 can just be played on a hacked 50 dollar PS3

No thanks.

Holy shit, and here I though the NSO N64 emulator was shit, but this is literally unplayable

Enjoy washing your money on crap instead of applying yourself.

Ok nigger. I'm not going to steal like you.

>snoys have to pay for online and cloud saves

But i don't pay for that, i have no interest in multiplayer or their "free" games. But If i really want to play a multiplayer game i'll do it on PC