What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: EEF463D4-A68F-469F-A290-DB01546FDC66.jpg (1400x1050, 91.81K)

It was to sell headphones

Now that's something that happened.
Weren't they caught using sockpuppets to pass as actual people harassing women?

I wish a girl would bully me. I grew up with three older sisters who would do everything they could to humiliate me. Guess what fetishes I have now thanks to them

Attached: 1643242512956.gif (243x301, 1.52M)

>some transfag cries that he was abused in CSGO
>abuser is a Russian from Omsk or Thomsk in Siberia
>abuse was he typing something in Russian like IDI NA HUI PIDOR
>he is a local small fish gangbanger and could actually kill any pussified cuckolds they send after him if they could send anything

Hey thanks for the blog, kid.

No problem! Me and the hubby try to put ourselves out there as much as possible. Tomorrow I'll be posting about how to make a savory lasagna with spiced pork; it's the kids favorite!

It was scripted as fuck
The "show" was so amature and so sloppily made it was laughable
It was just riddled with adverts which was the main goal
The "bullies" were set ups
The "hunters" were actually shit at the game and ended up being bullied as well (literal "that kid" tier of dying a hundred times, but that once they killed the other guy they bragged and left.)

I got bullied by girls in school and am a depressed kissless virgin because of it.
Not getting accepted by my peers and females calling me weird and creepy did quite a number on my confidence, self worth and self esteem.

>play comp cs:go (keep in mind, in comp cs:go no random people can join the match once the match has started)
>get "bullied"
>call a bully hunter
>bully hunter joins the match>
>somehow kills the "bully", thinking that will stop the verbal "abuse"
>leave gay calling card
this will fix online gaming

>WokeHunter41 has joined the game

Women were given rights.

why do women need bully hunters if they are as good at vidya as men?

>if they are as good at vidya as men?
the bully hunters got their asses kicked at the tournaments they went to

Companies started banning people for saying mean words and people became absolute cowards scared of any banter in gaming. Anyone who actually uses the word "toxic" has already been digitally castrated
>Playing a game
>Someone steals my car
>Ask "Who's the black stereotype who took my shit the moment I looked away"
>Instantly see a report pop up in chat
Didn't even have to say nigger and someone still got instantly offended

Attached: 1511750772085.jpg (600x338, 61.01K)

If you bully a bully, there's still a bully in the world.

Attached: 1613318603336.png (147x130, 3.24K)

it was a group of authoritarian feminists out to stop e-bullying that didn't even exist in the first place. Just a huge waste of time

I don't know why that surprises you. I agree with your first sentence, but I really don't know what you expected in that situation.

Supremely based.

Attached: 1651353330769.png (600x600, 337.07K)

It was all a marketing stunt and you're actually retarded if you didn't see that from the start.

To be fair, I did it knowing I'd get a reaction, but I went with the mildest thing I could have said and still got a bite.

SteelSeries is shit and forever on my boycott list for this.

Everything, the worst staged "show" I've ever seen and it was really only to shill some headphones