Sonic Origins (upcoming 2022 game) confirms that the Freedom Fighters are officially recognized as canon. Thoughts?

Sonic Origins (upcoming 2022 game) confirms that the Freedom Fighters are officially recognized as canon. Thoughts?

Attached: proof.jpg (1540x1047, 375.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/1536145329124433922
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spinball wasn't made by the Japanese and SatAM and Archie comics were at the peak of popularity in America. It'd be too much trouble to remove them when Spinball isn't even in the collection.

If it's not in the collection why is it even being shown on the menu?

Because it's nostalgia and they needed another island for options.

Sega incompetence. You'll see that a lot, retard-kun.

Because it's canon. Ignore that guy.

>officially recognized as canon
In what way? Simply releasing a game does not make it canon

N to the I
Double G
E R

You're niggers

this

American boomers need to fuck right off from the development of sonic games. Your cartoons were never even good.

This is a Japanese game however.

Tell me when they acknowledge Sonic Underground and maybe I'll give a rat's smelly ass

Attached: 1642672741827.png (629x769, 434.8K)

sonia is in the background in one of the levels of sonic all stars racing for the wii

It's the mission mode, Flicky Island from 3D Blast is also an island and just meant for a museum. It's just a nice call back to that era of games to use as an island basically. They probably used Spinball's location specifically since it's menacing looking and the missions should be harder than the normal games in some regards, feels fitting to me.

Attached: Sonic Central – June 7th, 2022 2-15 screenshot.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

DLC

It looks cool.

I wonder... do they now envision the FFs as exclusive to Classic universe? It seems so. That's a little jarring to me, as I always imagined they are best fit within Modern esthetics, through their ties and focuses on heavy plot development.

Nevertheless, it's good to see them as acknowledged. Still, it doesn't heal away the middling hurt of Archie being no more.

Attached: media_FLYvJr-WUAAl0RJ.png (2234x2697, 308.2K)

Can we get the Master System games too?

>implying a game that gets rebooted every one or two sequels has a canon

Attached: download.jpg (217x232, 6.65K)

I played the Tails from the Game Gear and it was astonishingly bad

Yeah nah, not this one, I was thinking of Sonic 1 and2.

That was some intern stealing pictures off Deviantart, thinking it was Amy

They only show up in the bonus stage, which is literally just Sonic playing a pinball machine.
Seethe SaTAM fag.

Reminder not to buy this game (Or any upcoming Sonic games until SEGA apologizes) for acknowledging Archiefaggotry.

keep crying, antiArchiefag

Chaotixbros... we lost...

Reminder: Archiefags on their most pure usual obnoxious selves, literally won't stop harassing Ian. And you wonder why SEGA rightfully curbstomped anything about their favorite diapershitting soap opera dramafest.

mobile.twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/1536145329124433922

Go on, do it. Spam it. Freak out.
BREAK DOWN
BREAK DOWN
BREAK DOWN

I'm glad I didn't grew up as Archiecuck, obsessing over the most irrelevant side-media. It's good to be consuming actual Sonic media, approved and canon at that.

Meanwhile, Richmunk literally won't ever grow himself up. And every Archiecuck out there, literally acts just like him.

Attached: tangle02.png (551x407, 449.01K)

Holy shit, you're one pathetic clown, lol.

Based.

Also based.

Attached: _comm__jfk_cosmo_by_monochromecosmo_de89rar-fullview.png (1280x1048, 758.83K)

Yes. Only diaperfaggots say otherwise.

But American Sonic games are the only good ones.

Don't care, still uncanon shit.

They are all uncanon shit.

Uncanon shit.

Spin-off.

Kill yourself.