>Game has an unexpected alliance between two different factions

Attached: 48759865874.jpg (768x432, 32.05K)

Xbox is going to betray Switch

They should betray Steam. They have no reason to give Steam more power when they have everything in their disposal to create competition against it.

i never understood this meme when microsoft gets absolutely nothing from nintendo ever.

>xbox wins for the sixth year in a row
>mobilefaggots latch onto their boots for the sixth year in a row so they don't get made fun of
Don't worry, they'll go back to spamming "N-NINTENDO | PC MASTER RACE" in a few months when some shitty shovelware game like scalebound gets canned

Nintentoddlers should learn their place at the bottom
everyone knows Sony and Xbox are the true alliance on Any Forums

>unexpected
The Microsoft/Nintendo alliance is older than most of Any Forums.

Attached: FETtVxxWUAE4eRm.jpg (776x517, 234.79K)

They will buy Valve once GabeN retires, lol

>Game relies on symbolic imagery as a form of storytelling

Any others that do this? Aside from Silent Hill 2 I mean.

Attached: 13.png (1057x1500, 991.99K)

As an Xbro I have no qualms with Sony or Nintendofags. It's just pcfags that are obnoxious retards imo and sadly they're the majority on Any Forums (which explains why there's so much blacked and tranny shit posted)

They tried but it turns out nobody likes buying from an MS storefront so they ended up retiring everything to Steam anyway, keeping the retarded-ass xbox accounts

They get the benefit of what ever games they send Nintendo's way selling something worth bragging about.

can you spoonfeed me what you're referring to? i thought switchfags got fucked by Mircosoft cause there's no persona coming to switch

It's just tendies. They are the first ones to betray pcchads during emulation threads
See? Why Steam monopoly is bad but microsoft's monopoly is good?

Yume Nikki does it better. SH2 is a glorified walking sim attached to a horror B movie.

Alliance = please talk about my console and favorite brand
Absolute bootlickers

>everyone knows Sony and Xbox are the true alliance on Any Forums
Biggest snoy cope yet

>being a shill for a corporation

Attached: c8d.png (710x674, 670.98K)

no wonder, the yakuza love raping kids too

Attached: 1592002825471.png (328x576, 397.91K)

Yeah ugly bitches always ally against the cute girl when they feel threatened

>unexpected
It was never unexpected, it's been an alliance since 2001.

Attached: MCSA.png (520x509, 266.37K)

>my bing bing wahoo can't stand on its own, so I'll pretend I'm in an alliance with a console that actually has third party suport
>my console only has halo, gears, and forza as exclusives, so I'll pretend I'm in an alliance with a console that actually has exclusives
Just buy a fucking gaming PC you morons, stop being so fucking insecure about your faggy consoles

Attached: 1595002004178.jpg (500x469, 26.81K)

fpbp

No one gives a fuck about PC, shut up and get out

Attached: 1650763999275.jpg (1920x1238, 544.63K)

Fuck off, loser, you Snoys can pal around with those Steamtrannies.

Attached: 1498591940414~01.png (714x546, 146.42K)

playstation+steam are the better alliance

>third arm reaching for xbro’s dick
Who is it?