Starfield

Can we admit that it just doesnt look good?

Attached: Snímek obrazovky 2022-06-13 184424.png (558x570, 438.65K)

It looks fine. Bethesda has never chased the graphics whore demographic.

Looks amazing actually. I think bethesda, Todd, and microsoft knocked it out of the park. Xbox is looking like the console to get. Series X is some impressive kit.

modern big budget games hate any sort of dark colors, everything has to be super ugly because bright colors are for kiddies and it might not sell as well

to add
Top looks better than the bottom.
Bottom has far to cartoony an art direction for my taste.

bright colors* said dark colors on accident

>Xbox is looking like the console to get
in what fucking universe? the demo wasnt even 60 FPS, any sane person would get a PS5 and solid PC rig instead of Xbox

The trailer looked fine. Graphicfags who want to justify their 3080ti purchase can just install mods when they start coming out

>why does every game looks colorful and cartoony
>*makes a desaturated game*
>no not like this!
there's no winning with Any Forums, no mans sky is still boring btw

Attached: No Man's Sky Screenshot 2022.05.23 - 02.46.49.40.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

I'll just leave this 2019 game here

Attached: Outer Worlds.jpg (1920x1080, 653.82K)

AI looks like shit. This game will be the next Cyberpunk with the crappy gameplay and dumb asf AI.

>The trailer looked fine
just the gunplay and ai made me puke.

lol why would you get a PS5. It's even weaker than the xbox and all the games are on PC

>No Man's Sky is bori-

Attached: 13624358953.png (713x472, 44.56K)

the graphics are fine, the art direction is really fucking weird. it looks uglier than skyrim, somehow?
the textures look great, especially in characters.

Attached: 1641034419728.png (1676x942, 1.65M)

It looks good, but too bad it has stupid fucking issues like no seamless planet entrance. Also no, the shills still don't have a good argument to defend that shit, it's just mental gymnastics.

>no seamless planet entrance
that'd be literally impossible to do without majorly reworking the engine or using a different one, and they wouldn't do that.

Lost Ark is at the top of steam charts. That says quite a lot about its relevance.

>multiplayer game is populated
impressive, very nice. now let's see rust numbers

They should've done it from the ground up when the project began, then.

I'll just leave this 2015 game here that had base building and robot customizations before all of these games

Attached: 94903242.png (1920x1200, 3.56M)

>all the games are on PC
nope, the older games with annouced sequels are coming to pc, just so all pc fags see what they have been missing on for the past 12 years.
new GoW will not be on PC, not until a sequel is annouced that is.

todd once again did it this is going to be game of the year all years for the next decade
you WILL sign gamespass
you WILL play starfield in your smarttoaster
and you WILL like it

I like the Starfield art direction over the cartoony one in the bottom pick.
Call it NASApunk or more grounded but I like it.

>posts a playermade settlement with tons of mods
nice bait

Not only does it not look good, but the whole ‘no Whites allowed’ thing is really turbo woke. I won’t even subscribe to goypass for this.

Those are all assets from the game imbecile

Wait, you think I was suggesting Outer Worlds looks good?

pretty sure these are the base game assets

It's not even close to being as ugly as Skyrim to me, it looks slightly better than fo76 which makes sense. Say what you will about Fo76 but that game had some really nice looking environments and weather systems. Hopefully the proceduralness doesn't ruin this.

Attached: 59AD13ED73418C5257FCD513E3E29236CA37A770.jpg (1782x675, 235.21K)

>the textures look great
HOLY KEK

Attached: 1655108918642.png (2000x1091, 3.67M)