ITT: Achievements you'll likely never be able to get

ITT: Achievements you'll likely never be able to get

Attached: ggn.jpg (985x202, 26.61K)

That one achievement in Shogun 2 for playing a multiplayer game with the devs. Such a stupid achievement

>do this online based objective 3 times
>development have shut the servers permanently

Remove the achievement then you fucking retards.

Retard.

Attached: 1362147824.png (942x79, 19.81K)

the first batch of make war not love in coh 2, no idea if the guys fixed the broken cheevos though

Attached: 629cd3f2cb4f224228df181dca392f0f.jpg (800x196, 34.55K)

Halo 2 LASO and by extension the achievement for beating all games in MCC on LASO.

Attached: Halo Achievements.jpg (686x468, 73.31K)

I lack friends so basically anything that requires me to play in a group of friends is impossible for me to achieve legitimately, most notably in TF2.
House Call
With Friends Like These...
Family Practice
Agent Provocateur
Banner of Brothers
Foundry Force Five
Flight Crew
Brotherhood of Steel
Severed Ties
Might as well also through in "Strength in Numbers" from L4D2 as wel.

Attached: 1633157954851.jpg (349x349, 13.31K)

Holy shit. You already got all the other LASO campaigns done so why not finish it?

I figured the Speedrun achievements would be even harder than laso. At least with laso you can brute force them in coop by trying over and over again. Speedrunning requires you to actually be really good at the game. Also fuck those halo 2mpa achievements for environmental kills in matchmaking. Getting 100 kills that way without boosting is absurd

any achievement that's like "get killed by a developer"

I'll probably never get the Seriously 3.0 achievement from Gears 3. I played that game for years as my main multiplayer game through 7th gen and half of 8th gen and I'm nowhere close. It's simply not possible unless you spend hours upon hours every day grinding those Onyx medals in a private bot lobby.
To make matters worse the War Supporter medal glitched on me and I can't get the final tier of it. They unlocked it years ago for everyone automatically when they stopped updating events but it just didn't do it for me, meanwhile it automatically unlocked for my bro just fine. Fuck all of the Seriously achievements, they're just time wasters.

>caring about achiemvents

Attached: sdf.png (430x241, 109.16K)

Why is 2 so hard anyway? It's not just the jackal snipers, literally every level gets me killed multiple times whereas I can breeze through the rest of the series on legendary.

I got my level reset (and all medals) last time I played. I only have seriously 5 chp1 and 2. Never cared to grind brumak kills in 2.

Anything that involves a dev or was clearly meant to be done during the launch month.

>pic
...which is why I bought USB stick today so I can cheat and use backup save. I just don't care anymore. I am not a tophy whore, but this game is bothering me for the last 3-4 weeks, and half of those were about Entrophy IV (which I beat) and Entropy V, and since the game is heavy relying on RNG and is cheating, so will I.

Attached: this shit.png (966x120, 24.97K)

In TF2 the youtube achievements are impossible now and I sure as fuck am not playing 100+ games of certain maps.

Wasn't it win 1000 times on a specific map and not 100?

No More Heroes has a bunch of broken achievements that will never be fixed, so it's impossible to 100%.

Attached: file.png (793x85, 12.87K)

The Calendar Man achievement in Arkham City can now only be achieved through changing your system clock back a year. The devs had the dates programmed for only 10 years. 2022 was the year it broke.

Attached: b8f235de57c530ef5a299cc109273d91.jpg (368x604, 54.1K)

>caring about steam achievements
you know you can just leave a game idle and cheat cheevos in occasionally and no one would know you didnt get them legit? if you are gonna be a completionist and go for achievements at least do it on a platform where it actually means something and you cant just cheat them in with the click of a buttom

the hardest achievements in video game history and no other even comes close

Attached: file.png (831x233, 20.14K)

>do it on a platform where it actually means something
Never ever going to use a controller or a shit console.