Bro just install 70 mods and it becomes good

>Bro just install 70 mods and it becomes good

Attached: FNV.jpg (460x215, 43.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vivanewvegas.github.io/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never installed a single mod and had a blast. The game surprising never crashed either. It was smooth sailing from start to finish. Maybe I was just lucky.

Yeah

Attached: New Vegas.jpg (700x387, 104.88K)

>4GB patcher
>NVAC
wow that was really hard

Assuming you put in the standard 15-20 mods, it's a fine game if you ignore most of it

Remember that Avelone admitted a few years ago they never could have finished it, even with more DLC.
Keep also in mind, that they wanted to capture the idea of the old CRPGs in that the wilderness was just that, away from towns and stories.

Bearing that in mind, finally do please remember that combat was more or less ignored in the game development process.

With all that said: if you remember the game is heavily, heavily fucking railroaded and you should ignore 99% of shit outside of major towns/settlements unless directed there, it's a good game. Great? No. Of course not. Good? Yes. Passable as a linear RPG with some minor choices? Yes

I tried playing this game 3 times and everytime it took a few days to sort the mods out just to get rid of stuttering and other issues
and even after all that I can't play without an fps limiter because their engine can't handle more than 60 fps
game was pretty good though whenever I got it working

Yeah, that's Bethesda for you.

JUST INSTALL FALLOUT 3 AND YOU CAN PLAY SOMETHING GOOD

Attached: 1645648836839.jpg (1024x578, 51.29K)

>slaughters all NCR and Brotherhood on sight

Attached: enclave gigachad.jpg (1080x1080, 94.36K)

you need to try this guide then vivanewvegas.github.io/index.html however there's aren't exactly all the mods all you would want on there like dusty distance redone or heat haze and personally I don't feel like weather mods are any good
so I use yellow goodbye+smooth sky

>it's a fine game if you ignore most of it
>heavily fucking railroaded and you should ignore 99% of shit outside of major towns/settlements unless
Why the fuck would you ever do this? Who told you to do this?

NV literally only needs bugfix mods.

we aren't talking about fallout 3

played vanilla 5 times

one of the best games ever made

>only needs bug fixing mods
oh please user don't be so naive if you don't install a mod to hide distant places you have constant flickering objects and not to mention what kinda fucking game is in the desert without actual heat haze

The mod I swear by is the uncut wasteland type stuff.
the mods that restore all the small props and actors that were deleted from the base game when the OWB DLC was released.

Attached: 56625-1-1420406099.jpg (1536x864, 306.65K)

Wow. Glad I'm not as much of a touchy faggot as you. That sounds insufferable.

Attached: 0f35c6d0010ccdc5610ba2aafd480205(1).jpg (240x300, 11.88K)

You don't need either of those to play the game. It functions perfectly fine with just YUP and a few stability mods like the 4gb patch and such.

>he does not care about his immersion in a rpg

Why are they missing the lower half of the bodies? Is there a reason?

lots of new vegas was rushed or cut because of console limitations