Plays fallout 3 in bed

>plays fallout 3 in bed
>actually, I feel like laying on the sofa
Imagine being a sad poor boy who didn't pre order

Attached: Image_from_iOS.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 75.68K)

Because I'm not getting a 4c8t CPU in 2022 moonlight works just fine and my phone has a way better screen then your deck

Since Fallout 3 is an FPS, how're you handling the aim? Playing like a controller or do you have some gyro setup going on?

Have you tried modding on the Deck? If so how is it?

trackpads work pretty well, seeing as you can use your thumb instead of your other finger like a regular trackpad
or you could just use the joysticks

>drag and drop files
>it just werks

>get mine last week
>emudeck installs basically every emulator with near perfect configs (minus a few personal tweaks)
>emulating Dragon's Crown, Star Fox Assault, and Persona 3 FES while watching TV with my wife
>emulate DS games by putting the top screen on an external monitor and the bottom screen on the Deck like some kind of bastard Wii U
>enjoy some old CRPGs in my back yard
my main complaint is the battery fucking blows.

I didn't mod fallout, but I've tried a few games and had success. I probably pop into desktop mode for this purpose more than Valve intended, but it's a godsend.

I did preorder and I'm still not getting one until Q3 2022 at least

fuck you man

Attached: 1654908744471.png (378x379, 219.82K)

>plays fallout 3 in bed
>game crashes
>Launch fallout 3 again
>Steam deck shuts off because Battery is dead

I dont like preordering when they stock them on my walmart/bestbuy shelf ill get one

>can play games on couch or in bed
my laptop does the same thing. and all the way back in 2013, i could stream games to this thing from my desktop. the steam deck offers nothing new.

Attached: NvidiaShieldPortable.jpg (1024x1026, 109.69K)

Just beat Stick of Truth on my deck.
Is Fractured but Whole as good? I had a ton of fun and would like to keep it going.

>>plays fallout 3 in bed
my PC has a display cable connected to my PC as a 3rd monitor for when I want to game in bed
my fire stick has steamlink for when I feel like gaming in the living room

deck is made for gaming away from home. why the fuck would anyone play on an inferior device at home when their PC is right there?

>buys a steam deck to emulate
you know, you couldve gotten one of these for $99, right? they emulate ps2 games, too.

Attached: retroid.pocket.2.plus.jpg (1280x720, 105.49K)

>muh CPU
>when 90% of games are GPU bottlenecked on the thing to begin with
CPU power is a meme

>Is Fractured but Whole as good?
no

This piece of shit is so incredibly broken if you plug an external screen into it, ever since I plugged one in it wont turn on properly without it and setting the external display as primary/disabling the deck screen absolutely breaks gaming mode. They didn't delay the dock because of difficulty with parts like they said, they delayed it because it literally does not work.

Attached: 231953CD-9CE6-4C5B-BC19-9B48A122CAEB.png (1200x910, 958.19K)

fuck no, I own one and even PS1 stutters slightly on that thing

Christmas will be the best ive had in decades.

Attached: 72F04CE7-285D-4BB0-AB52-CF2E9049542B.jpg (1265x1048, 79.28K)

bros locked mine today waiting for gaben email.
god im so excited i feel like a so1 bo1 in a so1lent factory

Best handheld ever made.

>plays fallout 3 in bed
>actually, i feel like playing new vegas
>i think i'd rather enjoy this great game to its fullest on pc, at my desk
fixed that

Attached: 1654323274325.jpg (576x382, 54.16K)