Remember when you faggots memed this game to death and when a remaster came out none of you gave a shit about it?

Remember when you faggots memed this game to death and when a remaster came out none of you gave a shit about it?

Attached: 51KWSHC52ML._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 33.19K)

I bought it day one and 100 percented it. Will play it again. OP is a faggot once again

>redditbob

Grown men shouldn't be watching or playing anything Spongebob related, regardless of nostalgia.
Grow up.

I have the GBA version with the nickelodian picture game in my suitcase rn

Because the "remaster", which is actually a remake, sucks. SpongeBob's design sucks. The controls are worse than the originals. They didn't even bother to rerecord Mr. Krabs lines with Clancy Brown. They only added a new shitty boring multiplayer to it and didn't bother doing any additions whatsoever to the original game. If they actually added some new stuff to the original game it would have been cool, but it's just 1:1 the same game. They even removed some of the original dialogues. It was a soulless cashgrab of a remake, it deserves to not be talked about.

I bought it though. Still holds up

>and when a remaster came out none of you gave a shit about it?

Many people gave a shit, including here.
Also you can't really talk about Spongebob without being called a retarded manchildren here.

>anything I don't like is reddit
Must be nice having the mindset of an eight year old.

>adding new shit
>NOOOOOOO WHY DID THEY DO THAT, THIS SUCKS!
>keeping everything 1:1
>NOOOOOOO WHY DID THEY DO THAT, THIS SUCKS!
Fuck off you worthless faggot.

I always appreciate remakes that are not 1:1 but add content. If a game is just 1:1 the same but with WORSE controls and a worse design for the main character, why should I play it? Any Forums is not one person.

>They didn't even bother to rerecord Mr. Krabs lines with Clancy Brown.
I heard this was the case since either they had to rerecord everyone which was pricey or rerecord no one.

I just can't imagine that to be the case. I heard about the voice actor union thing but that could have definitely been settled. They just were lazy and didn't care.

the Movie Game was more kino to be honest
better soundtrack, harder platforming, upgradeable combat moves, unlockable visual gizmos and concept art, all in 8-10 months of devtime

>you must only like adult things for adults!
Grow up.

>defends redditbob
>reddit mindedly sums a statement of fact as saying what's bad is reddit.
>sarcastically says must be nice
>mindset of an eight year old
Mad redditor. Go back.
Everyone else who likes reddit shit needs to go back too.

Attached: 5435234512341234512.png (3840x1982, 1.64M)

t. 8 yr old zoomer

>t.mad redditor

Attached: 154234523456345622345.jpg (298x325, 23.19K)

Kids who grew up with mediocre licensed games pretending they're anything special polluting the discourse on games is a serious problem and I'm sick and tired of you faggots who do it. Play better games. No, Aladdin on SNES is not an amazing game because Capcom made it, they churned out a mid-tier licensed title quickly for a buck while they put effort into knights of the round you disgraceful shiteaters. Same goes for Ducktales both the Capcom and the gayforward one.

Attached: 1465230519747.png (500x553, 232.42K)

i take things that never happened for 500 alex