Mario Strikers Battle League

>launched 3 days ago
>0 threads
what went wrong?

Attached: 1645781376979.jpg (1600x800, 507.86K)

bing bing wahoo fatigue

>The Singleplayer/local coop is basically nonexistant
>They got rid of most of the old items and shit like Bowser stomping the fucking map
>Slower gameplay
>Focus shifted to online clan 4v4 on shitty Nintendo online networks.
>ai is either aggressively retarded or completely bullshit
i had fun playing with some of my friends, but its so aggressively mediocre that there's not much to talk about

>weak roster
>no actual singeplayer mode with story or bosses or anything, just generic bot matches
>no 4vs4 online like everyone expected and was half the reason I was excited for the game
>online shits itself when playing anything that isn't a 1vs1
>first online season starts a week after launch instead of at launch for whatever dumbfuck reason
>gameplay is alright
6/10 might be good in a year but also even deader

Attached: 1606329219845.jpg (400x400, 8.36K)

>singleplayer is nonexistent
This is a strikers issue in general
>Slower gameplay
lol
>Focus shifted to online clan 4v4
and you outed yourself as someone who didn't play the game, but just wanted to join in the shitposting. Good job, you fell for the trap.

Attached: 1644653939602.jpg (964x528, 82.92K)

>Bing sports shit that no one asked for and exists to keep investors happy when theres no real major titles out
Its like asking why no one cares about the golf shovelware anymore, Nintendo are being lazy fucks again and blaming everything on the meme flu

>This is a strikers issue in general
That's been an issue with all the Switch Mario sports title. Both Tennis Aces and Super Rush's single player content pales in comparison to their predecessors

I thought the tennis game got a bunch of content updates

People are waiting for Kinobreak at the end of the month.

Attached: pepe.png (600x909, 576.8K)

I don't give a shit about Camelot's games, I'm talking about Strikers.
Strikers in general doesn't have singleplayer content, all 3 games.

obligatory Any Forums clubs post before anons start asking

>FC Any Forums | EU | SLOTS FULL
4V4NHB3
>:^) | NA | SLOTS FULL
6374NJX
>Hawaii Samurai | EU |
2RL9RM1
>Any Forumsoccer | NA |
4K8WXHD
>Club TARDY | NA (Retardy Club) |
6YK96N7
>Real Mario | NA |
3WTCG1M
>PromethianFire | NA |
3M04F0V

How long until the online is ruined by metafags?

Can a dirty south american join? I promise I just wanna play solo games on my own without burdening anyone with possible co-op lag

You've been making daily threads about this game for like a week straight user.

>FC Any Forums | EU | SLOTS FULL
fug
I wanted to join that one, but I won't have the game until tomorrow.

Attached: 1632392851914.png (494x395, 448.83K)

Attached: 1625090965782.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

NANI

Almost no content. Full price.

There's a big gulf between the Camelot Switch games and Strikers, so that's a non-point.

Everybody says they suddenly hate the various gimmicky stadiums from Charged now but it would have gone a long way to adding variety to matches and make the skill ceiling lower for new players.

Most people i know cant jump into this game and play it unlike the GC game so it turns them off from it. Online is gonna be all sweaty tryhards in a month or two.

Attached: 1519222994398.jpg (1024x829, 91.51K)

Attached: dk save.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

>no mushroom
is this some kind of build? wtf

>suddenly
i've always disliked them, my favorite stage was classroom for that reason (on top of the banging theme)

Looks like he got a boost from a perfect dodge a couple frames before the webm started.

Gimmick stages would at least be a nice change of pace, I agree.

bowser had the mushroom buff

Fucking love Luigi's HS. It's short, but so smooth and clean.

Downloading the game right now and gone be playing after lunch. Any good tips for new players? Excited to get into it. Will join a v clan.

maybe try Auto instead of manual at the start so you don't get so lost on the pitch.

Which is the best NA club? Any Forumsoccer is full btw

Charged had road to striker cup which, while still pretty bare-bones, was much better than anything BL has.
Taking the same team through multiple tournaments each with different rule sets and matchup types, along with side objectives like golden boot and brick wall, as well as having a feel of progression as the difficulty slowly increased was leagues better than just 5 separate 3-round cups that are somehow more boring than Smash's tourney mode.
There was also the challenge mode that put you in unique scenarios with a specific objective in mind, like not conceding any goals, scoring more than a certain amount, or your keeper being easily stunned.