Feel weird resistance on scroll wheel

>feel weird resistance on scroll wheel
>scroll it again
>no resistance
>scroll wheel now does not work

I AM SO MOTHA FUCKING TIRED, OF THESE MOTHA FUCKIN FAILURES, ON THESE MOTHA FUCKIN LOGITECHS

Attached: Logitech-G703-Lightspeed-Wireless-Game-Optical-Mouse-Black-Suitable-for-business-family-games[1].jpg (800x800, 159.96K)

>support is sending me a new one

well, okay. happy end

not buying any more of them though, they've chased me off as a customer after 25 years. I've had like 3 of these fail.

just get g502 retard

why would i get a worse mouse than the one i have

just get the pro x superlight retard. coming from a viper ultimate, the battery life is literally 4 times it. its the best mouse ever

I got a g300s
its okay, better than any other random $5 I used for most of my life

Scroll wheel is made of steel and can unlock for free scrolling, optimal for browsing 4channel.org/v/catalog

>superlight
ye on god ima cop dat next dat shit bussin frfr

everyone talks about the g502 but nobody ever talks about it's retarded brother the g402

whoa holy shit thats going to matter so much when the thing holding it breaks like it did in my g703 retard

that free scrolling shit is for non windows operating idiots who dont understand how to turn up lines scrolled per turn lmao

g502 has a bad shape, 703 is a lot better

Bought same exact mouse back in October. Still works on my machine :)

And how many times have you beaten on your mouse when you lose at cs:go or lol, in a fit of retard rage?

based. mine has lasted me for about 2 years now, no issues at all.

lmao do people do that?

gl, pretty much every logitech mouse i've had for about 10 years now has failed. moving on to the razer optical stuff next time

psh. people with broken mice do.

i dont even play comp games friendo. got tired of it after many years

csgo, lol...all these kids playing this ruined abortion version of CS that isnt even real CS.
>bro just play counterstrike 6v6 only with no drop in drop out or fun maps
>pretend youre a pro bro one day you will be pro! sacrifice the fun of the game to autistically memorize spray patterns and only use one weapon
loooool..cs is the type of shit that modern internet users/gamers cant really understand or "get"....yet so popular

for me its the g903

For me it's the $8 generic mouse

I've been using a g402 for years. It's great. Never had any issues

maybe stop slamming your mouse every time you lose at the video game

same

i have a g403
i've had to get it replaced (for free) twice in the last 2 years because it keeps breaking
these have terrible quality

>Every mouse is now the superlight crustycomb meme
>Have to jump through hoops just to get a heavy mouse

FPS esportsfags get the rope.

Attached: 1592604428973.jpg (812x800, 116.66K)

8 years, 8 hours a day. Works perfectly.

they just shipped me out a new g703 for the serial number using the website chat.

last time I replaced one of these they made me destroy it and send them a video which was kind of erotic desu

I got a G203 for super cheap like 3 years ago or so. Still works like a charm.

What do you guys do with your mouse?