Post games that handled "diversity" correctly and how they aren't woke liberal SJW faggotry

Telltale's The Walking Dead
>set in Georgia
>32% of the population is black
>makes perfect sense that the protagonist is black

Attached: LeeS2.png (581x783, 597.94K)

Sex with Clementine!

im being dead serious when i say that if this game was released today Any Forums will cry and bitch about it.

even though lee is as white it gets.

UOHHHHH ZOMBIE SURVIVALIST BELLY EROTIC

>that shitty zombie show that goes on forever? now you can watch a cartoon version of it in video game form
no thank you

>black guy = diversity

Even if it was set somewhere that had a 1% black population, it would STILL make sense for the protagonist to be black. What is wrong with you people

Ff7

>If I like the minority and they don't have any opinions that could be interpreted as left-leaning, it's not forced diversity
>If I don't like the minority and they express an opinion that could be interpreted as left-leaning, it's forced diversity

This

He was also a realistic black character because he killed his wife

100%

>black guy
>game literally starts in a police car, they're taking him to prison
little on the nose

Diversity done correctly is not complaining about trivial garbage like this to begin with and getting on with your life. Let the chips be where they lay and consume the product or not. Stop being a little bitch and go have sex.

Attached: 1637086663513.jpg (361x363, 33.66K)

Any Forums loves based black men though, its kind of embarrassing
Its just sanctimony they can't stand

disagree

Of course. Companies have forced blacks so much into everything this past decade everybody understandably has nigger fatigue because of it.

you're right, san andreas and probably gta 5 too. The election really fucked this place up to the point that you cant talk about shit here. If they stayed on Any Forums then I wouldnt care, but they just so happen to also play games so here they are as well

>black guy that is just a regular dude, with flaws, who actually acts like a man and isn't some stereotype thug
The modern SJW left doesn't want this. They want easily controlled nigger cattle who they give welfare in exchange for their vote

if you cant differentiate between fitting niggers and diversity quota niggers your npc brain is worthless anyway

You say all this shit like election tourists care. They complain about characters because of race no matter what and no matter what the circumstances are.

If woke trannies kept it realistic instead of pushing wokery in every single game imaginable, there wouldn't be.

Of course we would.
Because if it was made today it'd be entirely different and there would be some retarded sociopolitical message that has to be pushed.
Developers now can't do it right.

>Of course we would.
Of course election tourists would.

How would lee have handled chapters 2, 3 and 4?

Street Fighter

Yeah, I am getting tired of people who only want to see their own views parroted in games, to confirm their bias. It was the same in the 80's with the fucking conservative voices. The 90's and early 2000's were great because we had far more neutral spaces in games.

Yes.
Because the well has been poisoned.
Even games where it makes sense will be viewed with scepticism and vitriol because thats the combatitive environment devs have cultivated.

Mind rot has set in on Any Forums any minority that isn’t japanese gets race baited and derailed

>IM NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
just own it user.
the days of CJ are long past.

Eat people and maybe get killed by survivors. He's a zombie.

let's make a change in this shitty thread:
post RECENT games that handled "diversity" correctly and how they aren't woke liberal SJW faggotry

>set in Africa
>99% of characters are African
>African PC
>zombies are obviously, y'know, African...
>Liberal media seethes over how its "racist" to kill African zombies
Why are they like this?

Attached: 929198_20080820_screen010.png (1687x3596, 3.14M)

I just don't like them, can't do much about that. They could just be better people and I'd change my mind.

Attached: gwnightfall.jpg (1280x804, 307.97K)

You can not win these people the argument is always goes off these two principles
>"Black character shouldn't have their identity be based on how their black, I shouldn't be remind that their black besides looking at them."

This statement is inconsequential enough right? It makes sense yeah?
That's when they pull the next trick out their sleeve.

>"There's no reason to make this character black at all, it has no impact on the story and is just pandering."

If you're wondering how do you make a black character with these rules I got the answer. You don't. They don't want you to make a black character at all they wouldn't complain every time of they did. You can't please these people trying to is already failing. You can copy this post and paste it the next thread, this will always remain true.

Attached: Russianroulette.jpg (400x237, 10.89K)

Interstate 76.

>set in different take on fictional Los Angeles
>in predominantly poor black neighborhood
>poor black main character who wanted to get away from gang, but roped back into it
>friends are black gang members
>rival gang also black, because they're from back neighborhood
>anothe rival gang are spic gang from spic neighborhood

Attached: CJ-GTASA.png (402x516, 180.03K)

>no forced relationships
>no forced diversity or messages
>just plain normal people put in rough situations
such utter fucking kino, this is what TLOU 2 dreamed of being.

If it was made today Lee would be beardless and uglier, and talk with a much thicker ebonic dialect.
Also Larry would undoubtedly be racist and his death wouldn't be presented as morally grey.

Left 4 Dead characters
Alyx from Half Life 2

>homosexual man in post apocalyptic America
>simple mention of "he was my partner"
>harmless joke about fag magazine in the car shortly after
>everything moves on without a fag pride celebration or constant reminding of how queer he is

Attached: Bill.PNG.png (360x360, 177.92K)

wasnt there some dyke bitch in this game?