Diablo 4 is saved

Diablo 4 is saved

Attached: 543576F8-B8AD-4C78-A233-3DCB9516A727.jpg (828x1001, 163.15K)

They specifically phrased everything in a way to never say "cosmetic only".

>microtransactions are fine if they're just cosmetics!

Literally the worst meme of this generation.

Then surely it will be f2p...right?

lol

so my guy doesn't look cooler as he levels up? i have to pay real money for skins? gay af.
this

Really goes to show how low are standards have fallen if a game still having micro transactions is considered a good thing.

Trash. There should be no micro transactions at all

Start a petition to remove the cash shop from Diablo 4

>microtransactions
>in an $80 game
You stupid fucking Blizztards deserve getting treated like shit.

>$69.99 game (plus tip)
>online-only
>with a cash shop

Attached: 1457234953416.png (610x818, 202.05K)

This shit is still fucking bad. If you're paying retail price for a video game and it has microtransactions, even if they're just for cosmetics that have no bearing on the gameplay, you're still getting fucked. That shit used to be unlocked by actually playing the game, usually by reaching some kind of milestone or doing something impressive.

This is a parody right?
>mincrotransaction for d4 already confirmed
Not buying it

The worst part about that argument is that there's never a way for a F2P (Or a B2P) to reasonably get the outfits they want. It's always some ridiculous amount of paid currency investment and once the free paid currency runs out it's either locked solely to paying real money to top up or agonizingly slowly building up the premium currency.

just play pd2 lol.

without microtransactions path of exile literally wouldnt exist, and it certainly wouldnt get any new content after release.

The only way you can add new content as often as path of exile is with microtransactions. If you disagree youre nigger.

>it's pay to play
>and has microtransactions
>and the inevitable DLC
>and maybe a little bit of pay to win later on
>maybe we could charge for character rerolls as well
>or lock you into arbitrary servers and ask you to pay for a server change
But it's just cosmetics this isn't like Diablo Immortal at all

You accidentally left your trip on.

>cosmetic mtx
kill yourself faggot. making my character look cool was part of the appeal.

If it's 70 bucks I ain't buying it

Path of Exile is a F2P game.

There are exactly 2 acceptable models of monetization:

1) You buy the game and you get everything in it.

2) The game is free and offers things that have no effect on gameplay AND can be earned without spending money.

That's it. If you support anything else you're an irredeemable gigafaggot.

They want a premium price for this game, and they're going to justify cosmetic dog shit by saying they need the money to maintain the servers.

Also, eat shit zoomy.

>saved

Attached: 1655057164212.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

If only boomers fought back harder at the Oblivion horse we could have prevented this

Attached: fuckuhorse.jpg (280x180, 11.41K)

Cool but i'll stick to PoE. Mostly to see how fucking flawed Chris Wilson's vision ultimately is, but still. Diablo died after II as far as i'm concerned.

Why the fuck are there ANY microtransactions?

Youd think with the company and their reputation in the gutter, theyd make a new game without any bullshit attached to it. Theres 0 difference between activision and blizzard, its run by soulless husks who only care about the money and the games are made by talentless diversity hires

Get. A. Job.

>zoomers are now accepting microtransactions
lmao

ITT. Zoomies who don't remember the Lord of Destruction microtransaction for the original release.

That's why diablo4 isnt gonna be selling stashtabs and charge you for transmog, its gonna be more reasonable like diablo 3.

Youll be able to buy cosmetics for wow style pets and mounts, that's pretty much it.

they don't care. they're in the "milk franchises for all they're worth right now" mode like disney

Blizzdrones will eat shit as long as it has their logo on it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 15-18-30 Diablo Immortal generates $14.5 million on mobile in 1 week Blizzard calls it “biggest launch in franchise history” Game World Observer.png (697x895, 629.95K)

This is absolute bullshit because you could argue this started with subscription fees and expansion packs.
EVERYTHING is being milked to death these days. If you think horse armor was actually the turning point you haven't been paying attention. If not for horse armor, someone else would have done it "first" around the same time.

my disgust is immeasurable

The problem is that they will keep the D3 formula where you become a superhero blasting hundreds of enemies with each attack and make the mechanics feel like gambling, addicting in a bad way making you feel like shit after you finish playing but want to go back for more. No meaningful struggle to push forward.

Attached: ga-z170x-ud3-large.jpg (2417x3000, 1007.59K)

I am fine with that.

>online only
Into le trash it goes.

diablo is a PAID GAME you heeb, games where you pay for the game shouldn't have microtransactions.

even if tried, I don't think I can make a less interesting trailer than the necromancer one

Most firesales end up being the biggest sale in an entity's history.
Its still a firesale and every day after it will be worse than the day before. Blizzard doesn't have a reputation anymore, you need that to maintain business in the manner they are attempting.

Yes they should, if you want anything beyond initial release, which i do. Look at souls games - shit slow patches, cant fix their game, immediately move on to next game.

Blizzard will never make an offline video game again.

The game will suck, it has no Elden Ring combat to make the 130 re-skinned dungeons be worth.

People who are still willing to give Blizzard money deserve all the worst gaming has to offer.

was d2 any different ?

look at factorio. full price game, no microtransations, updates way after release, one of the top rated games of all time.

not if someone went to bethesda office with a gun in minecraft over the horse

I didn't even download dimmortal, Blizz is dead and it's only milking the most retarded of their fans, if you have hope for d4 you are as idiotic as a Christian waiting for the return of their lord. .

Blizzard has no reputation since Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 but the Blizzdrones still makes the company money.

>still no holy class
The necromancer reveal was too edgy for me, i miss the balance between life and death necromancer from diablo 2.

Attached: necromancer-d2r-teaser.jpg (1920x1080, 105.09K)

Why put something in the game when you can just charge extra money for it?

>you want anything beyond initial release
How do microtransactions help with that?

everyone will complain but the game is still gonna be extremely profitable because retards will buy anything
I have no hope for the future

Attached: 1524795364209.jpg (548x634, 131.38K)

>immortal
>microtransactions
It's macrotransactions at this point.

Microtransactions was about paying 50 cents to a dollar for some cool looking items, a glorified dev tip jar. You're now paying 10 dollars for 50 spin rolls that have a chance to unlock 1/10 of the grubleflarps needed to get 1 useful item.

Attached: 1654293387461.png (256x256, 102.36K)

This. Unfortunately if people managed to force the issue, we'd just get freemium games because they're significantly more profitable, and companies would wash their hands of the concept of just buying something upfront and having it, if they could