This just looks soulless, at least tes and fallout have atmosphere

this just looks soulless, at least tes and fallout have atmosphere

Attached: 37e862a0-ea81-11ec-baf9-12e94ca1ec59.cf.jpg (675x380, 32.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TYGulZZNPGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If there was an atmosphere, you wouldn't need a spacesuit!

A lot of talent left in 2015. Massive diversity hiring in 2016/2017. It's not the same Bethesda.

Need to see a DLC spread before pre-ordering a season pass

source: my headcanon

No jungles?

fpbp

Nope

there’s a jungle planet

nice source

Let's post space operas that are actually good games.. I'll start with the one that influenced Tim Cain to make Fallout.

youtu.be/TYGulZZNPGY

Attached: sc2.jpg (284x177, 16.91K)

Yea. It use this hi-tech art style like every other sci-fi. It looks same as CoD Infinite Warfare. No Man Sky has its own style. But this is problem with so many AAA games.

THE PURE SOUL OF EXPLORATION

Attached: WQEwerWQEW.png (1709x2174, 3.75M)

Its a massive improvement over Fallout 4's dogshit art direction.

just fucking killyourself.
I always thought you morons were trolling with your Any Forums agenda, but you are in fact just desperate bitter people. It has nothing to do with politics, gender or race, it's just a bunch of losers feeling sorry for themselves.

1000 planets is a red flag to me can we just have a tight experience for once without trying to make the biggest and emptiest game ever. I swear to god I'm gonna lose my shit if an NPC sends me to an empty rock in a randomly generated radiant quest where I pick 5 flowers.

Based. OP BTFO

space engineers vibes

Attached: 105321321077.jpg (2265x1257, 414.69K)

>2023
>people will still be crying about optional busywork radiant quests
I for one enjoy the idea of randomly generated endless radiant quests so I can roleplay as just another space trucker or a mercenary.

The real sidequests suffer because of them and you have to dig through a bunch of garbage to find them.

Never had that problem in Skyrim/FO4 but fair enough

It looks like one of those cheap Unity space survival and crafting games you find on steam for 20 bucks
Just made with a higher budget

Doesn't matter it's all about size these days. Look at elden ring 90% of enemies and locations are either duplicated or ripped off DS1-3. Everyone still jerks it.

Is space engineers any good? I keep toying with the idea

It looks a lot worse, like game design college stuff

Another thread seething about Starfield. Todd you beautiful bastard, you’ve done it again.