Almost all good indies

>almost all good indies
>persona
>sega stuff in general besides persona
>league of legends and all riot shit's all gameplay related unlockables
>bethesda and all bethesda published titles
>halo (even if its shit in current year because 343i)
>forza
>EA access
>call of duty soon
>world of warcraft soon
>rest of activision's library
>game streaming that while not as good as the real deal is still a good way to just try out shit real quick and see if its worth a download
>only $15 a month, or $60~ a year for 3 years if you do the xbox gold to game pass ultimate, or $25 a year if you use a turkish proxy

KNEEL

Attached: RE2TAjc[1].jpg (720x1080, 108.54K)

this stuff is actually making me consider buying an xbox. for the first time ever. this and the fact that I want to play Elden Ring.

but idk, I'm satisfied being just a nintendofag and honestly I'm kinda scared that too much entertainment will make me into a Any Forums tier addicted loser gaymer. I play smash for 1 hour a day which I think is a healthy amount. Ideally I should have the discipline and will to not let myself become that way, but the fact that I'm on Any Forums right now says a lot about my character.

thanks for reading my retarded blogpost, good night anons

It also works on PC as well, a few of the games aren't on it, but most of them are. So you don't need an actual Xbox for it. So the discount turkish jew trick might be work it even just for PC.
Though fun fact - if you do get an Xbox Series S/X, they upscale old Xbox games (as long as they're labelled as enhanced) to 1080p and 4k resolutions respectively.

I'm a macfag (call me a faggot or whatever, there's nothing like Unix for programming and it's just a better OS excluding vidya support). I think owning a mac AND a PC would be a little cumbersome, so I guess I'll go with the cheapest Xbox.

>gets absolutely shit on by PC and by pirating
>you have to come to Any Forums to justify your netflix subscription
you arent kneeling, you are riding some deep corporate cock. what an embarrassment.
so dualboot the OS.

Attached: rasd.jpg (4192x2240, 3.95M)

Fuck off shill, just pirate

another fun unpaid shill fact - a wide variety of Xbox games support mouse and keyboard if it turns out you like that method of control. mind you, no mods for the most part so you're missing out on that function, but it's still nice to have the option.
ALSO - the game pass shit works as following.
step 1 - make sure you are not currently subscribed to xbox live or game pass
step 2 - purchase 3 years of xbox live wherever its cheapest in 12 month increments (usually about $50 each is fine, but if you don't want to wait for a decent sale not a huge deal). if you do the turkish thing I assume you buy them off a site like g2a or eneba or whatever for $25 a piece then activate them with a proxy but I didn't do that so im not a guide for that.
step 3 - activate them.
step 4 - activate whatever $1 game pass ultimate trial is around. if you already used it, then apparently you can just buy 1 month for $15. it will convert ALL THE MONTHS 1:1 to GAME PASS ULTIMATE. if you're currently subbed to xbox live/game pass it'll do it at 3:1 instead which is why you can't be subbed to xbox live at the time.

make sure you double check someone else's guide to make sure its right, I think I got everything but I did it in january so if I missed a step not my fault, just putting it here to emphasize how easy it is, its not a massive exploit.

Attached: keyboardandmouse.jpg (1105x1361, 309.46K)

Shill

incorrect nigger, just trying to make sure people don't pay the full $15 for game pass like a retard

Microsoft is trying to make gaming worse and you want people to kneel for it? Fuck off.

>nonsustainable pyramid scheme
yeah its going to end well, making a giant monopoly that consumes all publishers and shits out trash because everyone has already been paid, so they release remasters and remakes for 10 more years

This. It will become the new Netflix in the (not so far) future, just lazy le quirky and pozzed indies
>just suscribe bro
Fuck off shill

they're doing that anyway, kek

Based

>also on pc

Samefag

Bootcamp was removed from M series macs, and the performance would be unbearably bad using microsoft's x64-on-ARM emulator that doesn't support the M series emulation acceleration

kill yourself Rajeesh.

Attached: file.png (362x113, 7.71K)

>no Quake
>No Mandalorian
>No Gears Collection
>No Fable
>No Avowed
>No Fable 2 on PC
>No Hellblade 2
>No Overdose
>No Everwild
>No Project Dark
>No Wolfenstein 3
>No Banjo-Kazooie
>No Indiana Jones

Fuck off shill

Go look on gamepass right now. Like the full list. I guarantee you would click on none of them to play. I own an Xbox and the games on gamepass are fucking bland.

I am whiter than (You), nigger.