PIRATECHADS GET IN HERE

"AAAAAAAA NO DONT PIRATE INDIE GAMES AA!!! MAYBE TRIPLE A BUT NOT INDIE!!"
indie makes more you stupid fuck. undertale was made by 1 dude. when 1-2 guy teams gets mild success it might as well be as much money as a triple A studio making bank. do you think food disappears out of quirky-earthboundshit-devs refrigerators when i torrent it? you are gay and retarded. you are the decedent of people who toiled in wheat fields only to give all your earnings away to your local lord. you are lower then niggers Any Forums.

Attached: barb-o-sa.gif (498x209, 812.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isnt about the profit, mate. Its about the passion that gets put into it. AAA doesn't do that and only shovels out rubbish as fast as ye can. You should only reward those who earned it mate, savy?

Attached: Captain-Jack-Sparrow.jpg (1200x900, 57.5K)

i dont understand. maybe its my autism. I TAKE, NO COST. I BUY, I LOSE MONEY. I dont care if some person puts their heart and soul into a game. unless i find it an amazing game- boarding on art then its not worth a dime.

Since these devs love BLM so much Im pirating games in honor of George Flyod.

this is all a larp btw, never stolen any goods at any point of my life i love niggerinos and the CIA

Only game i ever pirated and then purchased was project zomboid

Except Undertale isn’t “mild” success you dumbfuck. Why do you even give a shit about morality when you’re pirating in the first place? Just own it like the rest of us you fucking retard, who cares.

Is there anything even worth pirating now?
My time could be better spent shitposting on Any Forums than playing anything made this year.

You wouldn't download a pregnant game at knifepoint

Hes saying if devs didnt care about money we would have a million good games

> I dont care if some person puts their heart and soul into a game. unless i find it an amazing game- boarding on art then its not worth a dime.
Thats not autism, that's just being heartless, mate. Not even Davey Jones does that, and he keeps his heart in a box. Otherwise ye end up like this edgy faggot who doesnt even seed.

Attached: 1608169688.jpg (750x450, 80.48K)

>NO DONT PIRATE INDIE GAMES
What you're doing is not piracy. It's just copying.
You are not Captain Jack Sparrow, you are not a swash-buckling, peg-legged bad arse sailing the seven seas. You're just an unremarkably boring person sitting at a computer.

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html

>Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as 'sharing information with your neighbor'. A US judge, presiding over a trial for copyright infringement, recognized that “piracy” and “theft” are smear words.

I do not pay for any games and I do not seed.
Deal with it.

Attached: 1.png (710x728, 1009.28K)

I'm sorry about your dad user.

Nothing wrong with pirating indie games if you cant afford it, but if you enjoyed the game and the stuff they make you should support them when you can. Them creating more stuff helps balance out out the trash AAA throws out there

I kind of don't care anymore. The whole world looks like it's burning to me so I don't see a point in supporting anything. Sure do like these games though, it'll suck when people stop making them and I'll only have a million options to choose from.

Attached: 1650065690091.gif (320x287, 982.3K)

I still need 2 fucking years of full time employment before the crooks who own the banks think it's safe to give me a credit card while they do who the fuck knows with people's money, so I'll just find whatever way works to get my vidya

Oh fuck user-kun that is embarrassing as hell

Attached: oof.gif (480x270, 2.98M)

Personally, piracy is only really justified in protecting works you already legally bought, or enjoying products you legally can't get anymore, like the Armored Core series or Ace Combat or Mechwarrior or most of the Front Mission series. Games like Skies of Arcadia and Ar Tonelico would be lost to the ages if not for emulation and piracy, and you want to give money to the devs for doing good work, but you can't. They don't give you the option. So what can you do?

Other times it's just nice to be able to romhack and modify your own game without DRM and launchers and other garbage preventing you from doing so.

Random question, unrelated. Would you play a Battletech CRPG?

Based

Suicide by picture

Attached: 40k.jpg (600x528, 48.57K)

I'd apologize for yours too Jamal, if he were still around

It'd be worth a try at least.

Attached: 1615176716904.jpg (500x357, 50.11K)

based
not so based

That said, I plan to release my OMA indie game on piratebay etc, and give keys away to you scallywags when it's done, cos I know how much it sucks to pay for shit you don't end up liking.
I mean, I'll also have a demo and most of the shit I pirate-to-try, I do so because I couldn't have tried before buying any other way.

Maybe the solution to piracy is to make fucking demos.

Attached: 833222-guybrush.png (480x300, 121.04K)

It's too late to save face user, suicide is the only way now.

You dont have to kill yourself. Plenty of programs help single mothers, user

Your only hope of getting an audience is to do this though retard.

to get an audience you have to make quality and free first. or get really lucky

Then you should definitely seek one out, what considering your mother only has you now since apparently your dad is a faggot by your own postings. Though honestly she'd probably be better off if she didn't have to care for such a disgusting and useless burden.

Thankfully a lot of devs are going back to releasing demos. I hope that trend continues instead of the usual " fuck you buy it and find out " method