Which is the better game?

which is the better game?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 238.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXfZIhUV3ms&ab_channel=VariousArtists-Topic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're both trash

Farcry 2

i played it thinking it would be even more dumbed down far cry but it's got some interesting ideas about progression and power weaponry.
ofc you can choose to be the sniper/rpg/lmg and super powered retard but if you avoid those weapons there is a decent amount of challenge in the game esp at highest difficulty where ppl detect you instantly if you fuck up or run around.
i'm currently running the flame backpack coz it gives you double jump, unequipped the companion. 1st weapon double shot shotgun, 2nd weapon bow, 3rd weapon electro super weapon(to disable helicopters) and side arm is revolver. only clothes i use are the parkour clothes that make you move faster coz i don't like using cars/flying.
i'm actually having a lot of fucking fun

oh yeah and i don't use any gadgets except baseball for stealth

The one with the radio towers you have to climb. Oh wait... Shit...

3 > 5 > 4 > 1 > 2

Nobody played 6, sorry.

3>2>6>4>5>1
I played them all,am a pagan so all the christian faggotry in 5 flew over my head and couldn't relate.

>comparing the games when they are all essentially the same game since 3
i cant wait to fight a bad warlord/dictator/rich asshole alongside some rebel faction with some kooky characters!

this

First post best fucking post

This

ENTER

Attached: 1628534132638.jpg (300x168, 11.66K)

I'd say 5 was far more engaging. 5's biggest short coming was interrupting the action for the story sequences but outside of that it was lots of fun.

I remember making a small airforce with nick and addie, we would fly to outposts and shred the cult with our air superiority. Can't do that in 6 with all the goddamn anti-air missile sites.

I think that was the biggest issue with 6. Far Cry 5 felt like stupid nonsense fun, 6 doesn't want you to have fun because it has an important message to tell you.

Farcry 4

this is the best far cry game and nobody fucking played it

this is correct, ubisoft hasn't made a good game in years. Not even Far Cry 3 was good, try to play it now and it doesn't hold up at all.

I played it, I got bored.

I appreciate what they were trying to do, but the lack of vehicles and an almost purely natural environment lead to it becoming stale.

I can understand why someone would like it, though, and again, I appreciate them having a vision and going with it.

6 is really fun and I love the Cuba aesthetic
5 was too Christian and American
4 is alright but I don't like the setting
3 is overrated
2 is good
1 is fun for a single playthrough
Really they're all good but 6 just felt more dynamic

Should I stay or should I go?

>Melee focused game
>Only ONE attack with no parry
Garbage

6 is truly awful

Parrying isn’t what dark souls taught you it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXfZIhUV3ms&ab_channel=VariousArtists-Topic
Viva la libertad

They are the same game