Decades later, they're still leading the pack in open world RPG's, the Fallout 76 mistake has been redeemed...

Decades later, they're still leading the pack in open world RPG's, the Fallout 76 mistake has been redeemed. Starfield mods will be fucking crazy. RIP anyone who bought playstation

Attached: Starfield-Poster.jpg (1200x1200, 195.24K)

It's actually shocking to me how soulless it looks. How has Bethesda fallen so far since Morrowind? Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: 1655058373063.webm (1000x562, 2.89M)

this game looks like total dogshit lmao

imagine being ACTIVELY EXCITED FOR MODS. Like going to a restaurant and knowing the food will suck, but you're excited cause there's a food truck outside the restaurant who will fix your meal and make it taste good. Retards.

Attached: anya stare.jpg (1346x832, 60.52K)

Its not that bad 2bh

Because Bethesda is the only dev with GOOD mod support lmao

They have improved in every way since Morrowind though.

I really, really hope the ship doesn't have to be docked for you to be able to stand inside it.

I GONNA RUN AT THE GUY WITH A GUN....
THE BULLETS CANT STOP ME -ACK

Gonna be kino just chilling in space with my crew of slaves. Starfield has even the star wars fags hyped. This could potentionally outperform both Skyrim and Fallout 4. Which is likely given that Beth has not released a new single player game since fallout 4

It's not going to outperform Skyrim, that game all but defined the 2010s alongside Minecraft. Fallout 4, maybe.

>outperform Skyrim
No chance. It does look kino though.

>Decades later, they're still leading the pack in open world RPG's

I mean its true but also sad.

It 100% will

this

the only part that worries me is the performance
how the fuck was the "gameplay trailer" running at sub 30 fps?

I can't wait to visit my parents and build a military base around their house for skimming 10% off my profits the ungrateful fucks

Yep, it is sad. But it speaks volumes on how important Bethesda is in the industry. Many tried to do it like them. Bioware at one point did. All of them have failed. They still lead in terms of open world rpgs and exploration, and that is why the world is excited everytime they announce a new game no matter how many times Todd lies. We will always come back

Oh yeah?! Where the fuck is it?

Turns out that as much as people like to complain about Skyrim being "shallow", it's been over a decade and no other game has come close to matching it in terms of practical scale and detail, shit like having dozens of named NPCs with full week-long schedules and all at least some involvement with some quest or another. It speaks volumes when other highly-successful open world games (like Elden Ring and Minecraft) don't even try to match that and instead focus on other strengths, since every attempt to ape Bethesda's style has failed miserably.

>Starfield has even the star wars fags hyped
Why the fuck are you lying? Starfield is the exact opposite of what Star Wars fans want. This game is appealing to the Interstellar market.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE FLOWN HERE