$50/year for N64 games

>$50/year for N64 games
Do people actually fall for this? Why would I pay $50/year for a small library of games that are free on PC/Deck?

Attached: N64.jpg (1400x787, 233K)

>Deck
Fucking retard.

Deck can emulate N64 games retard

You are replacing one trap with another one.

Incomprehensible post.

Alright I'll bite, you also get the paid DLC for Mario kart and animal crossing.
>Implying you don't just do the family deal with a bunch of friends

Why would you buy a deck? It is literally an overpriced gaming laptop.

>Do people actually fall for this?
Not really. Only 30% got NSO to begin with. I would bet only 15% of that got the expansion.

r u doing ok eric?

My N64 plays them even better

Tendies are fucking retards. They'll pay for anything like lazily made Mario Kart tracks.

See

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42.82K)

>you also get the paid DLC for Mario kart and animal crossing
You don't keep it though.

I want to emulate classic games comfy in my bed. Simple as. Switch is impossible to hack now and has way worse hardware.

At what age were you diagnosed with autism?

Too bad my N64 bit the dust a few years ago. Thank G(od)aben for the deck.

I ain't paying for shit until Donkey Kong 64, Banjo 1 & 2 and Conker are all on it.

>gaming laptop.
It has an apu, meaning it's not even stronger than gaming laptops and yet it gets sold as this big thing. It's PC stuck in steams ecosystem, it's a trap, get the fuck out of there.

>I want to emulate classic games comfy in my bed
So you're too stupid to set this up with a PC?

>Do people actually fall for this?
user, people fell for $60 a year for LESS

Beds are for sleeping you absolute retard.

Deck is a PC, and I will set it up on that.

People fell for $500 steam deck meme to play PC games they already owned on a desktop they already have

It's $400 and I don't have a portable system and it seems like the best one.

>I don't have a portable system
Yes you do

user, I think you're the autistic one spamming this shit

Well yeah I have a 3DS but I want something to play PS2 games on.

Why call out people buying the subscription when your purchase is just as stupid?

on the one hand, it's nice that they are keeping these games available for the masses, but on the other I have disdain for them because they don't actually let you keep them. Even if you paid for them, they just take them away from you regardless. Look at everyone who had their purchases stolen from them when the virtual console shut down. Nintendo could've easily transferred everyone's purchases for free by having them be account based, but nooo. They needed people to subscribe to their online service.

It's truly despicable. I think it's rivaled only by sony being complicit in turning off people's licenses to force them to buy Square's new remasters. See: the situation that happened with Chrono Cross. A situation that happened 3 months ago and STILL isn't resolved, by the way.

>user, I think
I disagree. It's mostly spastic reactions and not choice. Otherwise you wouldn't be one of those autistic manchildren that troll for a living. Is it a bipolar disorder maybe?

How? I'm getting a bunch of classic games to play for free portably, and the deck has free online too.

Sin & Punishment is so based
enjoy zoomers

Most sane Any Forums poster.

Mfw you can't afford 4$ a month.
Nigger.

Attached: snipes.jpg (500x500, 25.05K)

You're just spamming at this point which is against the rules.

Attached: 1652749360778.png (1106x1012, 557.89K)

Ok?

Why would I spend money on roms that I can't even keep? A limited library at that. Plus it's still emulation, might as well just emulate it for free.

>redditfrog

>I'm getting a bunch of classic games to play for free
You're paying several hundred to emulate console games despite owning a platform that can already do that. The equivalent of buying both the NES and SNES minis while owning a Wii.

That's any fanbase though

5th generation and earlier games are worthless.
Regardless of the asinine legality, as the generations of games that lived through the ~15 or so years of widespread and free availability, with their IP owners tacitly doing nothing about them, the idea that they are now either individually salable or subscription service value-adds is insane. It's like someone trying to sell you public domain movies or brag that they have them available.
Hell, half the reason any of these classic IPs are even valuable is because of the ubiquity of piracy. Games like Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, and god knows how many others that where for every 1 person that ever owned the game 10 people experienced it through emulation.

Shit's just weird to me. I just don't get it.

I want a portable gaming system. My PC isn't portable. What's so hard to understand about that?

I heavily considered it just for S&P. I'm surprised that it was a launch title. Damn shame the series is all but dead and Saki got passed up yet again for Smash.

>might as well just emulate it for free
>he says paying money for a new device to pirate on

If you ask me, you're paying so you can legally access them and so you can say that you supported them. Of course, nothing is stopping you from downloading the entire no-intro romset for the NES and SNES and N64, so you can keep them afterward. wink wink