How would you approach making a Scooby Doo video game?

How would you approach making a Scooby Doo video game?

Attached: scoobydoo.png (1400x700, 1.92M)

Point N Click

Sweaty babymaking sex with Daphne, face model is Sarah Michelle Gellar.

QUICK! WE NEED TO THINK OF A COMEBACK!

Attached: 7793157e-6fa8-4b4d-98ad-509c3aa27a68_screenshot.jpg (854x480, 29.53K)

Night of a 100 Frights was alright

Classic Creep Capers 2.

dead by day light but instead of fixing gens and escaping, its finding clues and setting traps for the other player playing as old man jenkins

See this picture of HANK? This will help a lot.

HANK?

I think either a Maniac Mansion style point and click adventure game or or maybe a third person action-adventure sort of thing could work if we want to keep true to the OG mood. If we want to do some gritty re-imagining bullshit, a Telltale style or visual novel would work. Maybe a top down Darkwood thing

i know whose sucking the dic

Dating simulator where you get to choose between Daphne, Velma, Jessica, and the Hex Girls

Attached: tumblr_66c46239c4b4ff5ae7a885f3b21ee648_e6ac4b4d_540.jpg (540x508, 40.03K)

I think the the most sensible game type would be a flight simulator where you drive their mysterious bus.

Asset flip, sandbox, survival, open world, early access, also toon shader.

Give the project to Telltale and ensure they do a heavy focus on Velma.
Then, Fire the entire team of Telltale and restructure the company so it has individuals that actually play and enjoy vidya games.
Step three: use the Kotaku and Buzzfeed hype about my prior actions to generate excitement for the project.
Remind this new team about the importance of Velma, realizing I haven’t yet told the team of this critical variable.

Make the best damn Scooby Doo & Velma game, regardless of genre, that we can make.
The End.

Remind me who Jessica is again

basically a turn base game like P5
each characters have unique skill sets
each case is a dungeon
bonding with characters between combat sections
collect evidences to solve the mystery

She's a camp counselor who appeared in Camp Scare, one of the DVD Scooby movies

Attached: 4567uklp890o.jpg (360x450, 34.52K)

LA Noire, but in Coolsville with all of the famous locations and cases.

this nigga gets it.

There's a whole host of monster for them to fight, each character has their own strengths and weaknesses. Loads of different places for maps, like castles and swamps.

The fact that no one in the gaming industry seems to have thought about it shows they're retarded.

Somebody sure is a WEEABOO

Ah so that’s what her name was, I remember her

I think I would make it about solving mysteries.

Ace Attorney