Sonysisters... not like this

Sonysisters... not like this....

Attached: 1641299091598.png (596x175, 25.72K)

just play them on youtube

How do you call a person who plays P3P in the morning, P4G at noon, and P5R at the evening?
A PChad and XboX bro.

>>>

Attached: 1642910372466.png (599x758, 558.88K)

>XboX bro.
xbox tranny* FTFY

Attached: rasd.jpg (4192x2240, 3.95M)

Am I going insane or did Sony used to sell both Persona 3 and 4 as emulated on PS2 ports on PSN? I just tried searching and I couldn't find them.
Were they only on PS3's Store?

Premium Plus literally comes out tomorrow and both those games were already on the PSP/3/V stores.

personally I see it as a good sign that Devs are working on porting PSP games besides Echochrome, and we can finally play the 3rd Birthday or the good Monster Hunter games with a left stick

How does this stay exclusive at this rate?

they were on the Vita store, they were never on the PS4 store

>I'm not mad that they get to play Persona

Attached: 1634357731695.gif (220x371, 901.37K)

It's pretty weird how atlus didn't release p4g on ps4 alongside the pc version.

it doesn't

Persona 3 & 4 are literally the worst in the series.

Only on PS3, and Vita had P3P and P4G. PS4 only has Persona 5 and Royal.

why are you calling people your sister?

Because Atlus are retarded. Sega should sell them to Squeer. THey'd fit right in.

well not immediately, iirc 3 and 4 were slated for 2023

At this point, incompetence. Shit's not even one of their best selling titles on the PS4.
No sign of PS5 remaster either. And more recent shit like day's gone, hzd, and gow got ported far earlier.

there's no real demand for it. BB is like Ape Escape or Gravity Rush just a meme

you will never play Blodborne hahahaha

cope

If you were a true sony fan you would still have all of your playstation consoles still hooked up, including your PS2 which can play P3FES and P4 vanilla, both the superior experiences, so why are you complaining?

damn, ps4bros are so desperate for exclusives that they're lashing out at the ps5.....

All the good games announced are coming to PlayStation too

Onkle Phil paid the pennies for timed exclusivity of late ports.
Based

ONE GAME

playstation can no longer satisfy sony's needs

Any Forums isn't real life

PS3 had P3:FES & P4 (non-Golden, since that was formerly Vita-exclusive) as PS2 Classics. Actually they had near the entire PS2 SMT library on PS3 store at one point.

P3 played surprisingly well, didn't recall any emulation quirks in the 70 some hours I put into P3 via it.

To be quite frank 3 is over-rated as hell.

>spend $10,000 dollars plus tip on gaming PC
>STILL can't play bloodborne
Sony chads just can't stop winning.