How can Nintendo redeem themselves from their recent failures?

How can Nintendo redeem themselves from their recent failures?

Attached: swiping.webm (480x480, 1.77M)

me on the left

I didn't know pajeets were based.

SIRS

It's surreal that this website has turned 360 degrees from "Die pedo" to " UOOHHH posting"

Huh? The fuck are you on about, I'm a newfag myself (3 years) but I know someone who's been here since around 2012 and he can very much confirm that it was always extremely pedo-positive. It's what made him a lolicon himself

Go back before it's too late.

funny until i realized it was a poo

You retards think everything is black and white

We used to have a lolicon board you retarded faggot.

I make the vidya butts threads

Attached: 4076DF2C-7FF7-4571-AE5B-FDBF1DADDFBB.jpg (828x1035, 113.25K)

>joining the site 3 years ago
this user was groomed by a gay pedo

You're stuck here forever, see you tomorrow. Faggot

thanks

lmao

Attached: 1577752308817.jpg (717x585, 120.61K)

How to show you just came from le upvote website

no one believes you

Nah, entirely unrelated, I jumped Reddit when it became LGBT-infested garbage. I used to hate Any Forums (and still sometimes do) for its decrepit layout, even with scripts to salvage it

Patrician sir

yet here you are browsing a website with multiple boards dedicated to faggotry

Why is everyone acting like this is wrong? You faggots like to put up a front (And I will admit loli fags have always been a thing), anytime ACTUAL CP is posted on here, I've seen it kill threads with people screaming MODS, "FBI I DIDN'T LOOK AT IT", DIE PEDO ETC at the original post. You people just put up a front

The board is healing.

>now

Oh it's not nearly as bad as Reddit or similar sites, you can tell some people browse ONLY Any Forums or ONLY Any Forums or ONLY Any Forums and such, while on Reddit all big communities blend together and nothing is its isolated thing anymore

>scar under tit
YWNBAW

New actual Fire Emblem game

that's an indentation from a bra
nice job exposing the fact that youve never been with a woman lol

>suddenly

you're a newfag that can't cope with the fact that this site has been into little girls since it's inception. being into loli drawings has been always accepted and real life pedos posting shit always get banned. drawings are not people. period. ironic lolicons will troll and bait all the time. no matter if is lolis, men or anything else. they lie and pretend to like shit just to troll people like you. because we know you can't handle it.

sure there real pedos here like anywhere else but that's still a minority. most people here wont do shit. they are as dangerous as keyboard warriors. .

>scar
where, I don’t see one

Yes I recognize that it is usually done in an ironic sense but anytime its actual CP or fucked up shit people arent joking

But I forget some of you faggots are actual autistic and can't read social cues and dynamics

I wish I was a girl just to post pictures here. sadly i'm a lonely guy and chubby.

DEAR FBI

EVERYTHING posted on this website is REAL and NOT a joke. We are UNHINGED and DANGEROUS SCHIZOS. This site SHOULD be SHUT DOWN for YOUR PROTECTION.

Pedophiles need to burn

Attached: 1647612768693.png (657x676, 626.31K)

and a fine reddit silver to you

people post shit here all the time. scat, gore, rekt, cp, pics of your mom. you name it. Is amazing that this +18 sites behaves so well 99.9% of the time.

Girls like fat guys because of their daddy issues.

It’s just bunkerchan amd glowies raiding Any Forums

It should at least certain boards 3bh

i mean your sense of shame is the only thing stopping you

Attached: 1648874037991.jpg (280x280, 19.83K)

Mary was 12 when God “overshadowed” her to conceive Jesus.
Muhammad had child brides
Buddhists don’t give a shit
And atheist morality boils down to might makes right which is why no one cared about Epstein.

>their.
maybe but I'd like to hear that from an actual female. anyway also midget so I'm fucked beyond help

Miyeon is for black bulls!

Attached: 1653923474651.png (561x663, 540.43K)

based SIR