Holy shit this is the worst fucking FPS game I've ever played. How do consolefags enjoy this shit...

Holy shit this is the worst fucking FPS game I've ever played. How do consolefags enjoy this shit? Are they that fucking stupid?

Attached: halo.jpg (640x640, 91.32K)

Attached: 1653323240983.jpg (800x450, 43.29K)

>Pillar of Autumn
8/10
>Halo
9/10
>Truth and Reconciliation
9/10
>The Silent Cartographer
10/10
>Assault on the Control Room
10/10
>343 Guilty Spark
8/10
>The Library
6/10
>Two Betreyals
7/10
>Keyes
7/10
>The Maw
10/10

>I'm gay
We know.

>Doesn't explain why it sucks to himself
I was about to call you retarded, but then i remember that most of Any Forums doesn't even play videogames.

2>Reach>3>ODST>5>4>Infinite>CE

2 is so painful on legendary

Halo CE has only one black character = best game ever made
you normalfags millenials wouldnt understand

it's literally worthlessly big environments that look kind of nice but are unneeded and the same corridors over and over again. Literally copied and pasted throughout levels and two levels are literally the same thing in different lighting. Coupled that with being slower than your average American at Wal-Mart and jumping like you're on the damn moon, I don't see how this game got as popular as it did. My only explanation is it's so fucking dumbed down from a competent FPS that it was the only thing consolefags could play

more like
CE>3>2>ODST>Reach>4>5>Infinite

2 gets too much praising only because it introduced some lore baka

refer to Also half of the weapons suck and so do the Banshees

WTF u nintendie cuck soi I bet u 8 sh1t four breakfast. Halo iz teh most Gael of games all other games r 4 tards nd cucks. U r cuck so u can’t enjoy the most chad gaem 2 have ever gaemed.

Attached: A8D580F7-33C1-435D-ABB5-DB9DC27473B3.jpg (1483x762, 589.44K)

It's more about the sandbox arena shooting and the scavenging gunfights at higher difficulties along with the atmosphere and god tier pacing.
It's not hard to see why it's popular if you aren't being a purposely reductive ass.

2 is fun on legendary until the bug men show up and rape your asshole if you don't have a squad of sniper rifle marines covering you

It's been 20 years since a console shooter btfo an entire pc catalogue and they're still seething. Holy shit let it go

tbf ch33f in that show dosent even know halo ce exists lol

The pacing is okay, I guess? But the gunfights feel like garbage on M+K and are super easy at that. The only parts where I'm dying is when the Flood pulls a rocket launcher out of their ass.
The atmosphere is fine but Marathon did it better

CE>ODST>3>Reach>2>Infinite>4>5
2 is full of shit missions with forced waiting sections and ruined the whole "covenant weapons being projectiles encouraging a playstyle where you're comfortable weaving in and out of enemies picking up different weapons for different situations," angle by adding covenant snipers which do nothing but force you to take cover and engage less.

reach is overrated as fuck

Narrative and encounter pacing is excellent. There's high action firefights among slow build up and downtime which is important to highlight the action more. If gunfights feel too easy then up the difficulty, you'll find that a combination of enemy behaviours and weapon properties create these dynamic situations that vary from player to player based on their loadouts.
Flood suck. They make the weapon sandbox irrelevant by only fighting in one way. Making one optimal loadout for a good 3 chapters in a game where it's strength comes from variation in encounters is why many have issues with the back end of Halo CE in particular.
Atmosphere is dare I say, Kino as fuck and elevated by the phenomenal soundtrack.

He’s a 3baby

>21 years old
>original xbox launch title
>didn't start as an fps game
of course it's going to be jank, people play it more for the multiplayer anyway

True