5/8 resources scanned

> 5/8 resources scanned

There are a grand total of 8 resources on the entire planet. He did it again

Attached: 1655077470713.jpg (1448x828, 207.59K)

well it looks like a barren fucking rock

it's a moon...

I dont understand how its possible to make a game look so much like no mans sky without it being made by the studio that made no mans sky.

Cope
Sneed
Dilate

As someone who plays NMS regularly thats a good thing, scanning fucking sucks.

>Resources: 5/8
>Flora: 0/2
>Current biome: 50%
It's just in that biome user, not the whole planet/moon.

why even have this scanning shit at all? why does every fucking game need this pointless autistic busywork padding.

>game about space exploration
>you know exactly how many species of fauna and flora are in every planet and moon. You just have to find them and check the to-do-list
G-great exploration game.

Would you actually want each planet to have 900 different kinds of things to scan? You might think you do, but you actually wouldn't want that. Unless you are like The Autist, like the one true god autist, who autisms more than all others you might want that. But even just 8 resources per planet is too fucking much; though there will more than definitely be many copy/pasted ones that are the exact same if not just recolors.

because some autistic botanist will demand it anyway

this
op is braindead

which No Man's Sky mod is this?

>exact same scan menu as NMS

The planet is one biome

>Unless you are like The Autist, like the one true god autist, who autisms more than all others you might want that.
The Bethesda social media promoters who get sent to Any Forums have the most fun of all Bethesda social media promoters.

agreed, scanning it annoying shit, was glad to hear them say that you can build outposts and assign people to them to collect resources for you.
hopefully they are stored universally or in your inventory and not locally. traveling back and forth between planets to craft shit out be realistic but very time consuming

It wouldn't be a problem if the objective wasn't gather them all so that scan shit looks complete.
Take Elden Ring for example. There's a lot of resources in the map that you can gather to craft but you might miss a ton and don't notice, and there's no completion list to nag at you.

This No Man's Sky update looks crazy, it's like they remade the entire game.
Anyone know if you can finally build your own custom ship?

Why dont they instead of doing fucking LOOK 23287 PLANETS HOLY SHIT just make 10 fully detailed planets full of stuff to do, its objectively better, i would have been happy with just one solar system

Attached: 1644804038844.jpg (640x480, 37.66K)

Genuinely the moment it panned out from the one solar system my hope died.

because saying "we have hundred of planets" sounds better to the normalfag masses than "we have 10 richly detailed planets"

I can’t wait to explore giant empty planets with nothing in them but a few bases. Holy shit this is disappointing. I was honestly thinking it would be 4 or 5 planets that would all look distinctly different. The cities also look underwhelming like every other Bethesda game. Only thing I like is the ship customization.

It's pretty much exactly this Normies and people who aren't "true gamers" (I cringe typing that but I don't know what else to call it) think stuff like "unlimited worlds to explore" and "you can do anything" and "the entire game is open world" is a good thing. We are stuck in an age of quantity over quality and the masses keep eating that shit up. It almost doesn't matter how bad it is, except a few fringe or stand out cases. Ass creed, ubisoft, whatever, it's always praised all the time, always. They think just because there's 10000 dungeons means it's better than having 10 fully crafted and perfect ones.

I truly hope the trend dies soon. I am so fucking tired of "endless possibilities" and open world trash.