Localization of Japanese games is shi-

>Localization of Japanese games is shi-

Attached: ash_tig_ol_bitties.jpg (1280x818, 100.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bM2Y6o1viWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want you faggots to understand. Final fantasy and Atlus localization might be cucked, but others are still going strong. Stay mad.

Attached: bestelle.jpg (1024x1050, 218.63K)

-ke mushroom! Golly I'm hungry for jelly doughnuts!

>Turn on Japanese voices
>Character: "Oi! Matte!"
>Subtitles: "Hold on you blimey idiot! We can't just rush in!"

Why is Estelle such a batshit insane psychopath

jelly donuts are kino, nigga. Don't even pretend otherwise.

Attached: drying_pan.gif (480x280, 2.84M)

wow
worstelle is so uncivilized
she can't solve anything without using violence

>japanese dialogue
>3 words that are dry as fuck
>english localization
>spicy fucking meatball sandwich oh baby

I'm literally fluent in japanese, and only play japanese games. But when the english localization is fucking good, I give credit where it's due, faggot.

Attached: trails_olivier_fine_women_food.jpg (874x246, 30.78K)

boston creme is the best, though

Attached: 736298.jpg (640x488, 70.79K)

If you can't understand that the english dialogue here is vastly better, then you don't understand japanese, and your opinion doesn't matter desu

Attached: based_olivier_trails.png (980x348, 54.65K)

>spicy fucking meatball sandwich oh baby
>character that says it is meant to be the dry and to the point type
You aren't fluent in Japanese nor do you only play Japanese games you lying faggot. If you did then you'd know half these "spicy" translations ruin the characters saying them since they don't match the archetypes they're a part of. You don't have the shy, silent nondere girl shouting internet memes because she's "too quiet for your tastes" she's written a specific way for a reason.
Seriously localizations turn every character into the same type of person regardless of the Japanese version's personality. Loud, obnoxious, meme-spouting, californian with no exceptions.

>bottom of titties
so he's interested in her midriff? based

And as a reminder, even from Sky FC, Olivier has been voiced by Troy Baker (voice of Joel [tlou], Vincent [catherine], and Higgs [Death Stranding]).

Damn you frenzied on that bait.

I wish a woman like this would find me in real life for romance. BESTELLE

youtu.be/bM2Y6o1viWg

ほざいてろ、アメ公のブタ野郎。奇跡シリーズのキャラの事を図々しく語ってんじゃねえ。知ってもいないくせに。くたばっちまえ
どうぞGoogle翻訳でも使ってみろ。使っても無理だろうがな。本物の日本語の前じゃGoogle翻訳何かクソくらいだ。
おメエは女にはずっとなれないんだからな。アメ公の犬のように永遠にほざいてろ。

Attached: 1430678656742.png (1373x1080, 1.64M)

Damn estelle is great. Waiting on that zero release in the fall to continue the series

I go out of my way to go to localization threads to say localization is better because autistic scum don't deserve respect.
99% of the threads is literally just faggots screaming and crying about Burgerclaps.

Attached: 1652935166695.png (187x562, 46.5K)

since you obviously don't know any japanese, and have no way to understand , let me make it clear:
you have no idea who olivier is. He's the opposite of "dry and to the point type". The american localization is absolutely fantastic. And you will never. Now kill yourself.
Normally, I'd tell you to actually play the trails series, but faggots like you don't deserve even the slightest bit of happiness. Go back to drowning in nigresses with all the american shit you constantly play.

Attached: 61235413251263.png (1440x774, 1.23M)

Other user BTFO
I'm guessing, I don't speak Pearl Harbor

> Atlus localization might be cucked,
Did Atlus stop being the best and go full liberal meme? Or is this an ironic post? I can't tell because you put final fantasy next to it and they're full liberal.

thanks for the support, senpai :3

but also, a reminder
>nips attack pearl harbor, a military base
>OMG THEY'RE MONSTERS

>americans nuke 2 fucking cities that're 100% civilians and historic buildings
>UwU necessary sacrifice UwU

Attached: 6284FC62-390E-4E12-91C7-D0E55FAEAB26.png (1242x1095, 413.28K)

>He likes NISA rewrites
Neptunia localization was a mistake