Post original versions of games that are superior to their remakes or "enhanced" ports

Post original versions of games that are superior to their remakes or "enhanced" ports.

Attached: 95522_front.jpg (640x910, 138.52K)

Pic unrelated. Golden shits on the PS2 version.

All Golden adds is useless filler.

Posting the rermakes and "enhanced" ports that actually were superior would take shorter time.

looks better and it doesn't have marie but p4 golden is still better overall

Okay, I'll start.

Attached: 747669_front.jpg (865x1414, 538.55K)

It lets you go out at night, which lets you max out Social Links more efficiently and gives you more options overall because of it. There are several QOL updates that make everyday events play out smoother. Gives you an entire new dungeon, new music, new pair-up special attacks, new personas, new epilogue. It's outright better.

Only downsides I give it are the too bright visuals, and the new OP doesn't really fit the tone of the game. Also, I think the new version of Nevermore plays at the end of the game instead of the old one, and that's a shame.

Filler and making it easier.

>the new OP doesn't really fit the tone of the game
It definitely fits Golden's tone.

op must be a switch owner

Switch and PC.

Social Link maxing isn't a challenge, you twit.

Tell that to P3, the only game to get it right.

The game where you can reverse Social Links because you didn't talk to a girl enough or if you talked to any other girls. Fuck that.

The absolute state of Any Forums - video games kek

You fags are fucking delusional. Persona 4 Golden is the definition of a perfect remake and no matter how many meme screenshots you post or how much you complain about an optional character will ever change that

Attached: afa.png (584x912, 345.49K)

This is probably the kind of guy to play P3 with full party control and see nothing wrong with it.

Bump

Golden makes you trans so there, it's worse than OG version, gg

Anything Atlus, but especially Catherine

Attached: 013D4721-A8B1-4026-A921-058A58D96AB1.jpg (402x567, 66.31K)

Attached: Ninja Gaiden.jpg (400x647, 65.06K)

Without the time management aspect it’s just a shitty VN.

They should add more time management mechanics like reversed social links in P6. It makes the game much more fun.