Why are Japs like this?

Why are Japs like this?

Attached: 1a7.jpg (680x894, 95.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cunny etc etc

A wizard of oz game would be kino

Alice in wonderland is overrated fucking garbage. The only thing worse than an Alice game is a 'twisted gothic reimagining' of Alice.

just wanted to tell you to kill yourself before your thread gets 404'd

There was a oz jrpg, and apparently it was ok but the studio was rushed or underfunded or some shit, would be cool to see the concept tried again

Attached: 9721A88C-1519-4E5B-B990-A49B1F8B06A1.jpg (900x620, 98.16K)

ALICESU

Attached: Shou5 na Kanojo.png (900x1280, 2M)

>Grimm's fairy tales
>King Arthur and his knights
Both of these are used in japenese media, references to Arthurian legend in particular are just as frequent as Alice in Wonderland references.
Wizard of Oz is amerifat core, no one outside the US cares about it
Hans Christian Andersan is just Grimm-lite
Robin Hood can come up in japanese media when a story about benevolent thieves is written but its otherwise not popular
Frankenstein is mediocre romance fiction and should neither be considered classic literature nor a good template to base games on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Attached: Squares_tom_sawyer_package.png (256x367, 238.08K)

Is this implying that Alice in Wonderland isn't classic literature? Because if fucking Robin Hood is, then Alice in Wonderland definitely is.

I hate Frankenstein on a level that few people can appreciate
>A-ARE THEY.. ARE THEY ADVANCING MEDICINE BY CUTTING UP CORPSES?[you know, examining the thing they want to learn how to fix]
>AAAHHH THIS IS THE REALM OF GOD WE'VE GONE TOO FAR NIGGERMAN SAVE ME

there are lots of wizard of oz games from japan, hell they even based a tingle game around the story and characters

I'd wager that a lot of it depends on how popular the translated work is in Japan.

Old World Blues, but is was one of the weakest NV dlcs.

japedonise. Good thing they are going extinct in the next 20 years

That attitude was common during the time of its publishing. Grave robbers were typically students moreso than thieves.

Same here
If it wasn't for the popularity of the monster movie classics the Frankenstein book would have been forgotten by now, as it deserves.

Japs love Isekai

Japs want to fuck children.

They want to WHAT

Attached: 1652721638440.jpg (1280x720, 543.3K)

why does the 5head awaken my desire to protect

I think the real problem was creating life and not taking responsibility for it, driving it to commit evil in revenge

Loyalty obsessed ethics leads to pedo states as kids are easiest to groom into loyalty.

These things look dumb

Attached: ビールを.png (1024x768, 939.07K)

5heads are for bullying

No, they're for playful teasing and kissing!

god their foreheads are big