This game is good. It keeps the basic spirit of the original intact...

This game is good. It keeps the basic spirit of the original intact, the battle system is a pretty good translation of the original into a modern ARPG, and the characters are faithful to the original (unlike the other FF7-related stuff).

Attached: EGS_FINALFANTASYVIIREMAKEINTERGRADE_SquareEnix_S1_2560x1440-85f829541a833442eaace75d02e0f07d.jpg (2560x1440, 983.55K)

5 DAYS FOR KINO BROS

Attached: serah.png (1392x2102, 3.14M)

honestly i like it even with it being a nomura fever dream. I just wish they would fucking release part 2 and 3 already

Nope
It's actually a piece of garbage
And not even a true Remake

I love ff7:r, it was a great game. But fuck ff7 anniversary stream, give me my ff anniversary stream and the announcement of fucking ff13 triology

It was only an horrible fanfiction game
The worst kind of fanfiction

I love it but v gets mad when I say that

It sucks

i like the direction they're going, takes lot of balls. seems like a post ac conclusion to ff7.

It‘s a reimagining. I hope one day you fags will learn this
>port, same game no changes
>remaster, same game higher res textures, higher fps, some added shit or some qol changes
>remake completly new assets, ki, mechanics, characters, stays true to the original story
>reimagining remake but takes the original story as a guidance

Here are examples
>port pokemon rby on 3ds, mario64 on switch
>remaster, tlou1 ps4, every ps3 game thar was rereleased on ps4
>remake ww:hd, tlou1 remake, des remake, pokemon bdsp
>reimagining, ff7:r, pokemon frlg, pokemon hgss, pokemon oras

The only good part of this game was fleshing out Aerith's personality. I wonder if they will have the balls to actually kill her in this version or if they will do some fanfic shit to keep her alive. Everything gameplay/story wise is terrible.

Definetly not. I mean kinda depends if they fully said nomura he is allowed to do other things? They didn‘t reintroduce zack to just let aerith day plus nomura never let‘s anyone die

Seeing people praise the original FFVII but criticizing or disliking the Remake drives me fucking crazy. I just find it so unfair that the original has flaws, but is so beloved. But the Remake has one or two small flaws and suddenly I'm not allowed to like it? I'm not allowed to call it good? That's what I feel you're telling me when you say you don't like something about Remake. Remake is 10 times the game the original is, you're begging to be proven wrong when you say you like the original more than Remake. Remake improved the gameplay, characters, music, graphics, replayability, difficulty, story, QoL and minigames. I'm glad I only come here a few minutes each day to laugh at you people because I find the idea of anyone liking the original more than the Remake infuriating because if you thought about it objectively you'd realise you should either hate both or neither. /v and /vrpg are completely unfair and hyprocitical.

>God tier combat system
>Incredible music
>Atrocious level design
>Autistic writing with some nice moments(mostly the stuff lifted from the original)
>Trashy side quests
>Boring world design
>Takes a lazy stretched thin approach instead of expanding the story and world in interesting ways
>I want to fuck Jessie and Tifa until my nuts fall off
>7/10
This is the only true take

Attached: Captu124re.png (652x336, 238.58K)

Then they should not call this shit FF7 Remake
Yes. Because I think that this was a shit work

she's going to fucking live. That's exactly what killing the time jannies and the heavy handed we're taking our destiny into our own hands was for. To setup when you save her or bring her back to life.

that's a very childish way to look at videogame discussion. borderline schizo shit. 90% of what you're mad about is only happening in your head. seek help.

I'm so scared that this is going to be the case and its going to end with a big kumbaya moment boss fight with cloud Aerith and Zack beating the shit out of Sephiroth.

It's a pasta by a seething, and unfortunate, Reddit schizo tourist. More than likely not here right now, but he'll be damage controlling come this Thursday.

Aerith living or dying doesn't really make a difference. Neither is good or bad, they're just two different choices and whichever Nojima and Kitase choose will be the correct one.

nomura, I didn't know you posted on Any Forums

>he'll be damage controlling
Will he? What should I keep an eye out for?

remake fans in a nutshell

better to wait until all games are out when they release a complete edition, rather then wasting it on each separate game plus dlc

>What should I keep an eye out for?
Yourself.

Attached: FAF9E471-C0C5-423D-9C2D-9F838AA927C7.jpg (622x758, 105.67K)