Quick question for all the people disappointed with this. What in the fuck were you expecting...

Quick question for all the people disappointed with this. What in the fuck were you expecting? They showed everything a sci-fi bethesda RPG could possibly be, and every individual component looked top quality. The only conceivable thing that was maybe missing was like depoyable gadgets or psyonic powers in combat like mass effect or cyberpunk, but it's totally possible that is part of the game. They didn't show companions but that's likely in there too.

Stop bein so negative it was certainly everything we could have hoped for.

Attached: 2022-06-12 18_41_41-rewrwe.jpg - IrfanView.png (1161x665, 1.18M)

>every individual component looked top quality
By Bethesda standards, maybe. Bethesda hasn't made a good RPG in decades.

i want that fog/grey filter to go and handcrafted worlds instead of a bajillion AI generated shit planets

I'll admit it looks good, but it's 2022 all games are going to look good. What developers seem to rarely nail is the story and without a great story (preferably with branching paths) you've got a boring pretty looter shooter.

>for all the people disappointed with this

You mean Sonytrannies.

fpbp

it looks like fallout 4

> walk through barren map
> find glowing rock
> shoot at rock while standing perfectly still
> collect

>go to 1 of the "1000" planets in the game
>it is the biggest metropolis in the game
>has 12 NPCs
Yep that is a bethesda game
Seriously it looked fucking shit with FO4/76 poor quality gun handling, terrible AI and constant jank plus NMS mechanics, base building and farming
They didn't even show the land to space transition or flying on land, you know it is gonna be shit I bet as soon as you take off on your ship it will transition as a cell with loading screen straight to space, with space flying being jank and planets essentially sky boxes.

Fuck knows how but I will play it as I always do but desu senpai I don't even think mods will be able to save this one
I wouldn't be surprised if it is bethesdas real serious flop.
Day one on gaypass will not help and will kill the sales too.

Attached: gamestop.png (1342x215, 16.98K)

but actually it's just the outer worlds

You honestly thought Any Forums was going to be satisfied with anything? I knew they'd shit on it immediately.

It looks too much like No Man's Sky. And that game was boring as fuck, I don't see how this one that plays the same can be better.

Shit engine.
Shit graphics.
Shit gunplay.
Shit flying.
Shitskins
Do I need to elaborate?

It looked like they ported fallout 4 to space
It had the same shitty weightless ugly energy weapons, the same shitty AI that doesn't react or behave
Gunplay looked dogshit
wohoo no mans sky but more barren

Have you played fallout 4

Needs capital ships, and I didn't see any boarding or talking your way out of things. I hate base building but the context here makes it necessary so hopefully I can learn to tolerate it. The idea of exploiting people and the environment does appeal to me.

The art design is dogshit.
No aliens (except le secret ebin story quest reveal)
The combat looks boring
Holy shit everything looks phoned in

All the guns are square reskins of the institute laser rifle and don't look satisfying to shoot

How could I be disapointed by 2022-06-12 18_41_41-rewrw(...)?

I don't know what it is.

it looks exactly how I expected and I feel basically nothing. I'll play it eventually but I'm not in any rish

oh yeah and IT'S FUCKING 30 FPS

I expected a Bethesda looking game and I got it in all its janky glory. The thousands of planets will have a lot of copy pasted stuff and a truckload of bugs at launch. And you know what? It looked fun to me. I want to make a comfy space base with npcs running it.

I just don't like nu-Fallout, even though I'm a big TES fan. And this is more FO than TES. I'm not one of those Beth fanboys who has to like everything they do. I'm a TES fanboy.

Why does it look like PS3 graphics and have we really peaked in game graphics?

Mods will fix it thank god

You're gonna get a million mods for that on day 1.

The space combat looked nice and weighty, why can't they do the same on the ground? Even the shotgun looked pathetic.

>No aliens
?

Attached: file.png (1212x580, 713.75K)

>What in the fuck were you expecting?
Less of this

Attached: 1647630916013.jpg (3418x2160, 1.49M)

Genuinely surprised but it looks like a better version of No Man's Sky, which I got bored of quick playing it about a year ago with the new updates and everything

do you find it satisfying to shoot a cpu ass thats hiding behind some rock, which is what any sane person would be doing in a gunfight
this is still an arpg, the action elements are just there to sell the game to a (even) dumber player

You're presupposing they're good faith actors and not Any Forumsirgins contrarians and obsessed snoyniggers

the space combat looked so fucking boring the first thing i hoped was that it can be completely skipped. looks like nms space combat the most braindead shit where you slowly follow a retard AI

Will it not be on snoystation 5?

Nobody is disappointed you retards, its the usual trannies doomposting about every popular game. Stop being a newfag.

No intelligent aliens.

No intelligent humans either as all npcs are niggers and/or women.

a mod will make them nonessential on day 1, you can clean up the neighborhood yourself

Another decade of NetImmerse with spaghetti code holding it together
This looks like modded fallout 3

xbox shills in overdrive tonight after the FLOP of an event!

/thread/

i really dont care about humanoid aliens or not, but I'm sure you are right about it being le epic reveal at the end of the story.
i bet they'll be called protheans or forerunners or some retarded shit too

It is a sci-fi story but everything looks dull even compared to 2077

There was a lot of them but there was more white people, don't be so negative, just because a few darkies show up doesn't derail the whole game, chill.

Space is literally innfinte and you could create whatever your creativity allows and what did Todd Jeward did?
>Mud crabs in a gray filtered fucking rock
A-MA-ZING

Attached: 54534539485.gif (220x140, 76.4K)

If that's how any opposing opinion is going to be written off, then good luck. Bethesda will learn nothing then. I've got all 3 consoles btw.

It was doing a lot of things and not perfe ting any of it. Why have thousands of planets if 90% of that if just barren filler?

Dude half of your image is character creation.

>every individual component looked top quality
Combat looked extremely basic and uninspired, both on the ground and on the ship. Enemies seemed to pose no threat at all and literally every single time people say "that's just for the trailer!" it turns out they're even worse in the actual game. Setting and factions sounded extremely bland. NPC faces are subpar even by 2015 standards.

I was hoping for some cool alien races and guns that didn't fire fucking bullets!
That was basically the bare minimum of what I wanted.

Oh wow a dinosaur. Id rather play orion dino beatdown

fo4 guns felt nice though. 3 and nv? yeah that was dogshit

It's exactly what I expected it to be. If you were surprised then you weren't paying attention to Bethesda's trajectory.

No intelligent aliens. They could've done something cool by not having friendly mass effect aliens but alluding to them as being out there and we don't know what their motives are.

how did you play the game already?

I was expecting a deeper version of NMS, with a focus on exploration, lonely planets, using tech to survive enviroments...
Instead we got a Fallout 4 mod that ripped some basic stuff from NMS, but its basically Fallout 4 again (factions, hub cities, fetch quests, funny looking NPCs, shooting waves of grunts) Its not a serious game
Basically I wanted 2001 and got Buck Rogers

It looks way too ambitious for what Bethesda has been known to make and the quality of their games with all the bugs and shit doesn't seem like it's going to turn out all that great.

Look at all these space simulator games like No Man's Sky its trying to replicate that were so lackluster and even though they've come a long way they still have a lot more to go. Starfield will never be able to match them and Bethesda is going to stop development soon enough.

The only really unique thing it offers is the ship building which does look pretty neat. The problem is that there's not actually going to be very much time when you're able to actually walk around and enjoy your ship because everything is handled through selecting maps and then you go there. The only time you actually fly your ship is in a planet's orbit.

Doesn't this do everything that No Mnas sky does now?

>No intelligent humans either as all npcs are niggers and/or women.

Attached: 1605741352412.jpg (2544x4000, 905.51K)

>Will it not be on snoystation 5?

hilariously no.

Attached: 20220613_000142.jpg (1076x1332, 248.53K)

it is actually literally what i was expecting from todd including usual bethesda fuck ups so i'm relatively happy
idk about character creator tho, it doesn't look like a big improvement after F4 and models are still kinda plastic looking.
also i don't like those ship fights, manually dogfighting in space is retarded if you ask me.

Attached: 136.jpg (826x751, 61.47K)

Xcucks doing full damage control for this heap of shit is fucking hilarious

Do not have any imagination for the future. Do they just make another boring simulation?

What's gonna be your character build bro?
>I'm thinkin' I'll go into guns tree and get 100% more damage with guns after 5/5 gun perk
>Segway into medpacks and get 50% more healing with medpacks after 3/5 medpack perk
>Pick up some lockpicki... I mean hacking so I can open up some extra chests... I mean weapons crates in the dungeons... I mean space hubs. 3/5 lock pick perk
Simply awesome build, I'll make a YT video on it, it's pretty complex. They give you so many unique builds it's hard to keep track of.

that's just your opinion. plenty of great scifi has no intelligent aliens

for console plebs*

Attached: 1620673882754.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

It was literally No Man's Sky 2

see

Too many joggers

welp, i'm not playing it. you have to drop things early, Any Forums, and not take any of this bullshit.

t. jomon east asian

>felt nice though
Felt better, not nice.
No way does the gunplay feel good like a modern FPS game

what do you even want from an rpg?

there's no inspiration here. they expect people to make friends out of virtual pet rocks because it's the newest released video game with the highest budget so you are SUPPOSED to make your own story out of it. no inspiration: "yea man I'm going to head home and move my character from point A to point B, but it's cool though because look it has spaceships." digital pet rocks lmao

I'm gonna be honest, that presentation was underwhelming as fuck.

>Thousands of empty planets.
>Gunfights are a disaster, simple as that.
>Very few traits during character creation, some are even pretty redundant.
>"10% modifier"
>The art direction is generic as fuck. I mean, the city they showed is basically out of something like Andromeda.
>Also, the "capital" city is small as fuck.
>Mobs are generic as fuck, whether human enemies or alien creatures.
>I hate this fucking buzzword but it's an example of game that screams "soulless".

Attached: 1617191672-201a9a08-508c-4465-87d7-ab4ebd6c0b0e.png (136x102, 24.85K)

I was gonna dunk on Todd no matter what. I spent a good hundred hours shitting on FO4 and FO76 without ever playing a minute

It's not even close to Buck Rogers. Unless coomers get a hold of it and let you be a space pimp. That'd be a step up. This is still sci-fi. Not space opera.

There wasn't that many Shitskins, why is Any Forums acting like there was no white people

i have not played fo4 in a long time but i remember the combat being very fun, which is good enough for me.

By just looking at it I can already feel how shitty it is to control and play just like any gamebryo game of theirs. Niggers should just abandon that trashheap of an engine

Yes , nevermind

Attached: yes.webm (480x480, 2.7M)

>we will able to board ships
KINO

Attached: 1634756191191.png (1801x803, 1.09M)

>Will it not be on snoystation 5?
Not at launch but you damn well know they will release it in the future, they would have to be retarded not to when they see the dwindling sales and trying to kill like 40% market cap customers away from the game would be a bad business move

2 things
>bearly reaching 20 fps
>forced diversity

If you uniornically think these blacks were there as a coincidence and had nothing to do with wokeism you are retarded. This worres me because devs would rather do shit like this than a meaningful story.

>ENJOY THINGS
this thread will now get 500+ replies.

Keep seething snoyboi.

StarField never ever. Ya love to see it.

Attached: 20210903_063447.jpg (1064x898, 133.95K)

Looks better than NMS at least

I have not played it for a long time either and it was OK apart from bullet sponge enemies
desu I like FO4 apart from the voiced protag and shit story the world is good, gunplay is fine, I like exploring and looting so I am fine with it.
Still not played the DLCs yet too

Holy shit this game looks HORRIBLE. Graphics are pure shit, gameplay is boring as fuck. All those years they could have been working on TES6. What a waste.

They also have a better setting or reason for it. In Hyperion they killed off other intelligent life as best they could and diverged based on evolutionary humanism vs tech transhumanism. In Outer Worlds it was just a tiny colony solar system. In those new Expanse books it is within this solar system and yet still has an alien lifeform. Everyone is going to be comparing this to Mass Effect and the art design looks like complete uncreative ass next to it.

fpbp

Snoys are especially rabid today lol

>giwtwm

>Not at launch but you damn well know they will release it in the future

The absolute state of delusional Sonytrannies.

Attached: 20220519_133224.png (384x219, 103.97K)

hopefully there'll be worlds with a bit more color

absolutely based
tranny janny seething

Nice I was hoping that would be the case

The idea of this type of game is one of those things that sounds amazing on paper, but they're just not going to be fun games... no matter how much you add or improve.

honestly I'm impressed
i know what >1000 planets means but it's still more than I thought we'd get
I hoped gunplay looked better but it's a demo and it's a Bethesda game so everyone's a sponge
also graphics looked like fallout 4 modded to the gills
but overall I'm more excited than I thought I'd be

certainly not a resource gathering base builder like every fucking other space game in the last 10 years thats for sure.

>Redditors notice
kek

Since when do comments containing the N word get deleted? i though Any Forums was free speech basically wtf.

Attached: bb9.png (600x529, 208.7K)

>more than I thought we'd get
more is not better. i was excited when i thought it was a single solar system with 10 planets. i frowned when he said there were 1000 procedural dirt balls to stand on

Races that significantly alter;
Strength
Dexterity
Intelligence
Luck
Willpower
Endurance
Speed
Wisdom

nah forget that. i like mustache guy and bald guy. you can definitely ditch the rest though.

>I wouldn't be surprised if it is bethesdas real serious flop.
you people are deluded
touch grace