He spent 4 years using Sony's money to travel and have dinner with hollywood degenerates and now he is using Microsoft...

He spent 4 years using Sony's money to travel and have dinner with hollywood degenerates and now he is using Microsoft money to do the exact same

Literally the jap jew

Attached: lolololol.png (228x380, 87.31K)

it'll 100% be another movie game too. i have absolutely no idea why he just doesn't make a movie or tv show.

>i have absolutely no idea why he just doesn't make a movie or tv show.
perhaps because budget for videogame is bigger and he can spend 3 years travelling the world without having to do anything

he's such a hack its unbelievable.

because the standards for movie writing is way higher than video game writing, he would get laughed at

Unironically a based move. It's not like Sony or MS would have made a good game if the money went somewhere else, and Kojima has already blessed us with several masterpieces, giving him license to do whatever the fuck he wants because he's earned it.

blame PC retards for buying his shit for 59.99 when it was already on sale for 14 bucks on PS4

The time you were supposed to stop sucking this guy's dick was long, long, long ago. Why are you suddenly now acting like he's betrayed you in some way? Get a fucking grip. He's always been a piece of shit, and you've always been a piece of shit for not noticing sooner.

>he first asked google for money but they said no
kek

>14 bucks on PS4
sony puts games on sale based on their maximum fps?

not so fast cowboy his only good game is Twin Snakes and this was actually a remake made by another team using his script

and he created one of the best games ever made

He saw the writing in the wall. Sony is finished.

70% of the game is cutscene so it makes no difference

after this game flops because of 'muh cloud', I think he'll target Amazon Gaming next

Have you played Death Stranding? His writing, pacing and cutscene directing is fucking atrocious, the unique gameplay is ironically the saving grace of the game even though he pushes it to be as cinematic as possible.

His games sell really well and earn a huge profit. Sony is happy with the money they spent, and MS will be too. Seethe more you fucking moron.

with unlimited amounts of resources i fear the next kojima shizo game to be beyond comprehension

Attached: 1582432649866.jpg (1200x1200, 66.57K)

Zoomer

how much money will Microsoft ask to play Death Stranding 2 on Xbox One S at 30fps using Ultra Fast Cloud Online Service Powered by Google (TM) ?

I'm 32 and shook Kojimas hand in person, no joke.

>literally a walking simulator
>omg so deep and unique

did you rike it?

because his writing is fanfic tier
as gaymers we're lucky we have no standards whatsoever

Snoys have gone completely schizo over Kojima. Can't wait for his next game.

Since when do zoomers care more about gameplay than cutscenes? What?
I didn't say it was deep, I said it was a unique concept. I can understand not liking it. The retarded story is indefensible though.

>With Microsoft’s cutting edge cloud technology and the change in the industry’s trend, it has now become possible to challenge myself to make this never-before-seen concept. It may take some time, but I’m looking forward to teaming up with Xbox Game Studios
>With Microsoft’s cutting edge cloud technology
>With Microsoft’s cutting edge cloud technology

Attached: cannnnnnnnt.png (628x337, 404.58K)

Based game design enjoyer.

>i have absolutely no idea why he just doesn't make a movie or tv show.
he literally just opened a movie and tv show studio in hollywood california.