Ark is Free!

FREE GAME

FREE GAME

FREE $30 GAME

Attached: FREE STEAM GAME!!!.jpg (1205x235, 65.56K)

oh shit

>125 GB
is it even worth downloading?

no unless you want to add another 100 gig of mods

Its still not worth it.

No really
But may be fun with friends i guess

no

Thanks mate

Cool
>Space required : 125.95 GB

Attached: reaper.png (297x296, 58.28K)

>free game
Just do what i do in epic store.
Game goes free, get game fir 0$,add to library, never install, never play. At least i have it now forever.

Its like pirating shit but on a cloud storage for free

Attached: 1655071622055.gif (720x540, 2.34M)

>2014 game
>still runs like a fat shit running through a funnel on the latest high end systems
>looks like shit too

if you're playing with friends yes
if not it's just a +1 for your account

Its over 200 with proper mods that make it playable and with the other maps.

Isn't all of the cool content in DLCs?

You have to unironically pay me to play this shit.
5 bux for 1 hour.

Attached: 1624283564940.png (887x922, 815.6K)

thanks i guess

>join server
>spend entire day building a shitty shack
>log out and call it a day
>log in the next day
>find your hut destroyed because some endgame kid got bored
>repeat
saved you the Ark experience.

This but chinese rapeswarm with wallhacks

Ark was always a broken cash in to the whole survival genre. Its worse in almost every way to literally every other game in the genre and their incompetence continued in the game from their "sister" company Atlas. Free is too much to charge for this game.

I still added it to my library though for that +1 to my game count though. Thats about all its worth.

>pretends to have taste
>posts vtuber garbage
lol

>Chinese players cheating
I believe it

thank god the ark ark (haha) ended

It's a pretty cool experience even in single player. Not a must play but it has it's moments. Moving through the swamp for the first time is truly nerve racking.

True dat

Attached: 1640870499776.jpg (1129x1000, 115.43K)

Now that theyre giving out copies like candy the hacking is gonna ramp up times 10

get this if you can play it with someone else who has not played it

You can no longer buy the other maps individually? It just says n/a next to abberation and extinction. Are those now part of the base game?

>survival
I will never understand this meme genre. It always seems thoroughly unappealing

Can you creamapi all of the DLC? I'll have to see if it's any fun singleplayer with mods.

The fuck are you talking about? ALL of my games are free.

Attached: FTs0J25aAAAvJXY.png (617x159, 19.51K)

Game is broken as fuck and there's a lot of timesink "gameplay mechanics" that involve babysitting braindead creatures, only to lose a creature you spent literal days cultivating when it clips through the world or spins in circles as it gets pecked to death. Speaking of, pretty much all the creatures in the game are braindead with laughable AI pathing. At best it can be okay exploring and dicking around with friends or chilling in singleplayer. So long as you plug in the right settings.

>check size
>125 GB
Fuck that, i got Venetica free from GOG yesterday, i'd rather play that.

Its rust all over again
Get raided and the only rooms that are breached are the ones with chests
Every single time

>wallhacks
You dont even need hacks with this game you can just pan your camera into any terreign to see through it. Any pvp in this game is retarded. Its a pve game, making defenses and gay shit to 24/7 defend from an offline raid is the worst gameplay

The biggest fucking travesty is that you can't have multi-map servers hosted locally and transition betweens maps like that. Whatever those fuckfaces did to fuck that part up, last time I played, it simply does. not. work.

>125gb
>runs like shit on a 1660s
no thanks
gonna need an rtx gtx ztx ftx 9080 to run ark 2 at 60fps

fuck no, the game is a bloated mess of feature creep & sweaty fags

to be fair the game runs like shit on anything

What's GOG? Gagging on Goobers?

>sweaty fags
sounds kinda hot ngl

And only if you have a private dedicated server. It's not worth playing with randos on public servers.

what the fuck

Attached: ark.png (1365x675, 316.27K)

i think thats all the DLC. its fun if you set everything to 10x speed

Wasn't this the game where players had to slave away round the clock just to keep their dinos alive like the world's most oppressive tamagotchi?

>lets make games bigger and we get a cut from every ssd X company sells

>autist cant fathom survival games
let me guess you stopped playing minecraft 10 minutes in too?

Did you just queue a download for every possible free map? They're like 30 gig each

only retards falled for the minecraft shilling . no one with a cell in his brain would have see than game and consider even touching it

>falled

>tamed a pack of dire wolves
>didnt play for a while
>came back to them dead
i cant handle loss bros. also did they fix the game crashing while on flying dinos knocking you off to your fucking death from years ago?