P5R steam release

persona.atlus.com/series/remaster/portal/us/resources/img/common/platform_steam.jpg

Attached: platform_steam.jpg (300x300, 6.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

persona.atlus.com/series/remaster/portal/us/resources/img/common/platform_playstation.jpg
persona.atlus.com/series/remaster/portal/us/resources/img/common/platform_switch.jpg
persona.atlus.com/series/remaster/portal/us/resources/img/common/platform_stadia.jpg
persona.atlus.com/series/remaster/portal/us/resources/img/common/platform_luna.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh thank christ

why the fuck were you absolute mouthbreaters even in doubt
does sega have a single microsoft store or epic exclusive?

things change, business variables and etc..

I mean, the fact that persona games are going to other platforms now should tell you

The point is confirming Microsoft releases all their games on steam that come to xbox.

I was unironically thinking it was going to microsoft store exclusive

there's no microsoft involvement with sega releasing an atlus game on valve's store

Sonic Colors Ultimate is an Epic exclusive, which is fucking hilarious because there's no way they didn't know that game is a dumpster fire

>port begging for persona games on Pc is good

Simply having the desire to see mainline persona games on switch however makes me a fucking super autist for whatever reason. Fuck you, and fuck atlus.

give it up port beggars, it's never happening

buy a handheld pc

It will have denuvo though

I dont care, I buy my games and when it gets cracked, I'll just back it up using the crack

this guy didn't get the memo

if there's ONE game i'm willing to fork out the money for, it's probably that one

pirating lol

they don't even make their own games microsoft store exclusives

Bamco for some reason made Taiko Microsoft Store exclusive.

PlayStation and Switch logos are also present.

persona.atlus.com/series/remaster/portal/us/resources/img/common/platform_playstation.jpg

persona.atlus.com/series/remaster/portal/us/resources/img/common/platform_switch.jpg

NINCELBROS... WE FUCKING WON!

Stadia bros...
persona.atlus.com/series/remaster/portal/us/resources/img/common/platform_stadia.jpg

SEGA literally had Sonic Colors remastered changed from Steam to Epic Games exclusive last second

I kneel.

OHNONONO LUNA BROS
persona.atlus.com/series/remaster/portal/us/resources/img/common/platform_luna.jpg

In case anyone is taking this seriously, don't.
It's just the newsletter images, they don't mean anything whatsoever.