Vanilla wow is the best one

Let's be real here, vanilla WoW simply put was the best WoW experience we ever had
>fun trinkets
>fun weapons (whirlwind axe was great to go back to and solo old instances with)
>quests had tons of lore behind them
>sovl
>a level 60 could still get his ass handed to them by 2 level 55's
>no timer, no bullshit, no collection
>30+ zones to travel through
>raids weren't extremely hard
we just need vanilla +

Attached: world-of-warcraft-classic-button-01-1566253968524.jpg (980x980, 212.75K)

just let the game (and blizzard) die already please

No
In all fields

Yes, probably the best game ever made. However, the retarded niggers like you probably were OP ruined it with their minmaxing bullshit. It's not the game's fault though. Every single game that is potentially fun gets ruined like that nowadays.

Yes. You can't have frozen throne without reign of chaos. You can't have Wrath of the Lich King without WoW Route 66.
Having to open and close doors, actually go to the dungeons, all of that stuff was required to be set up first.
Once the basic things you needed were in place, you could then add in the Wrath Gate with all the cool mount prizes you get for doing heroic dungeon achievements and all that crap.

Attached: Route66.jpg (701x467, 169.31K)

>Once the basic things you needed were in place, you could then add in the Wrath Gate with all the cool mount prizes you get for doing heroic dungeon achievements and all that crap.
Wrong you stupid retard it ruined it all. Imagine having this shitty of an opinion. WotlK was the worst thing to ever happen to WoW.

Kill yourself tranny.

>implying the one fighting casualization of the game ever since 2008 is the tranny
good thing you cut off your dick and now can't reproduce

>ruined wc3 world and lore
>trash gameplay, pvp is janky, pve is 1 button spam
>nothing to do in the game
>zones are empty flat grounds with nothing but grinding spots in them

>moar ice moar ice moar ice for my tranny dick

Attached: ice-axe-against-white-background.jpg (1000x672, 49.33K)

Well, the OP didn't bring up WC3. So no one was bashing it.

it was bad from the start. monthly subscription, shit graphic/models, shit** story, unnecessary multiplayer that ruins the atmosphere and storytelling. should I continue?

>shit graphic/models
you have to be kidding me. WoW's graphics were 5 times as amazing as Elden Ring for it's time. Fucking zoomers.

>a level 60 could still get his ass handed to them by 2 level 55's

Due to the retarded scaling in retail a lower level can easily beat someone higher level.

Thanks for telling everyone that you didn't actually play vanilla when it was new, and hence don't know what made it good. Try again.

This and playing it in 2005 was and will probably be the best gaming experience we will ever have.

Sure, continue.
But what does unnecessary multiplayer mean? I don't want to play WoW but offline. Well, not unless they actually made it fun. If I'm going to play a private wow server, then I want to have bots control 40 so I can do the raids. And bots to farm the professions for me.

>we just need vanilla+
No we don't you absolute fucking autist. The only thing classic need is more players and Blizzard removing realm transfers.

zoomers will never understand. I keep hearing gigafaggots like Asmongold saying shit like
>you don't miss the game you miss the times
when no, if I could play with the same community (i.e. not hyperfocus on nonsense that doesn't matter) as back then it would be exactly what I want. It's such a shame that the game is so good but people are so retarded.

Classic largely proved that this is only partially true and that all these things can only be realized meaningfully by a community willing to realize them, and that it can be degenerated the moment people hit 60 by meta fags.

Unfortunately they ruined classic with som because retarded gold buyers with world buffs wanted "harder raids" and surprise nobody likes it, nobody gives a shit about difficulty they want engaging fights

not a classic problem, that's a society problem every game on the planet faces

yes and? who is going to play classic+ exactly if not people living in a society on this planet?

what an empty fucking thing to say.

Correct. It was the only good WoW ever. But raiding was unfun in vanilla too, it feels like a chore to farm consumes. I wish they had been balanced around just going in with your gear and playing well, not around stacking buffs

And also no rppvp server, once again showing how retarded they are.
Grobb is the only good (pvp) server left for a reason

the game is still better than pretty much anything else. Adding some new stuff that fits the theme and philosophy would be amazing. You're retarded.

everlook fresh soon lads
no more bots, boosting, or gdkp

>Correct. It was the only good WoW ever. But raiding was unfun in vanilla too, it feels like a chore to farm consumes. I wish they had been balanced around just going in with your gear and playing well, not around stacking buffs
Nobody did that shit in actual classic you stupid nigger.

Arena and PvP ruined everything

you're right. I'm gonna play SoM when Wotlk is over

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2559x1436, 629.52K)

I'll just present to you what I mean: in every quest (main story or a side quest) you do something, usually kill something. when you're done with the quest, the entity you killed is respawned, and another player kills it. but why? why not just have multiplayer for raid or dungeons only? or maybe you have a party and then you complete the story with side quests and all, but they don't reappear, better yet, have a freemode where there's no quests, no story, just like a little rest from it, with other players. kinda like gta online.

they didn't balance it around stacking buffs though, thats current meta bullshit.

did i disagree that classic+ would be cool? i think that would be great, just like classic level 1-59 was. that's not going to protect it from being ruined by meta fagging twitch wannabes. Are you ESL?

thats really the problem for me. Vanilla was amazing, but they modelled everything afterwards to a crowd that had nothing in common with my experience. I dont even mind Draenei and bloodelves (might have went a different way and certainly would kept Shaman and Paladin faction exclusive). hell even stuff like Pandaria was cool. the world building and lore was good up to a point, but the game itself just felt nothing like WoW in TBC already. needed to slow way down so we had the same feel of exploration and wonder as in Vanilla

I know you humongous faggot. But it was balanced around stacking consumes so going in without them meant unfun, tedious 7h Molten Cores.

Fresh private server when?