I do not like the open-world aspect

I do not like the open-world aspect.

Attached: file.png (385x191, 120.43K)

I do not like it in a box
I do not like it with a fox

Attached: bobby_library.jpg (500x375, 23.2K)

Without the open world aspect it would just be Dark Souls 4.

Open world is only good the way OoT did it (each new area had a uniquely themed multilayered fully fleshed out dungeon with lots of puzzles only unique to that area). In every other open world game you beat areas the same exact way.

It's the only redeeming part of it.

That's what we wanted?

You can always play your maze ass shit dark souls

they could've brought back Archstones if they didn't want it to be linear but no here's an empty field between every area lmoa

Attached: demons_souls_nexus[1].png (682x366, 406.18K)

I warned you months ago, welcome newfag:

Elden Ring truly proved that FromSoftware is incapable of comprehending what their true fans enjoyed about their soulsborne games. The pattern is clear now more than ever, any FromSoftware project that has Yui Tanimura involved in anyway, will be either mediocre or garbage. Hidetaka Miyazaki said that with Elden Ring "he had to delegate things to others more than usual" and it shows. Elden Ring is not a good soulsborne game, it is one of the worst, if not the worst:
>Open world causes a lot of padding and time wasting by just running around on your mount looking for the good parts.
>Open world completely kills replay value, because of all the down time traveling in the open world has.
>Open world forced them to add a mount and thus mounted combat, which is far inferior to the traditional unmounted combat. Even FromSoftware understood this and disabled mounts in multi-player.
>Open world ruins the traditional progression of difficulty in zones and especially boss fights, the bosses are either too hard because you are underleveld or too easy because you are overleveld, it is an unrefined and unfocused mediocre experience.
>Spirit ashe summon system casualizes the entire game, it is literally an EASY MODE that completely breaks the game and boss AI. Some of the spirit ashe summons at +10 (mimic/tiche) can solo bosses with you just standing there and watching, doing nothing else. Unlike traditional summons, spirit ashe summons do not give the boss a boost in HP and stats.
>Boss Fight experience has taken a significant drop in quality. Sekiro, Bloodborne and even Dark Souls 3 offer superior boss fight experiences.

Elden Ring outsold all previous FromSoftware soulsborne games COMBINED, it is literally over for FromSoftware ARPGs as we know them. All future ARPG projects by FromSoftware will feature an open world of some sort.

Thank God I pirated Elden Ring and didn't waste money on it.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams.png (2130x2076, 774.98K)

Demon's Souls is better than Bloodborne and Sekiro is good despite Miyazaki, not because of him.

And that's.....bad?

You can only do the same thing over and over again so many times before it becomes stale. Nothing wrong with From trying to explore uncharted ground.

Jesus Christ.

Attached: file.png (127x44, 1.9K)

Nobody reads that, you know

>You can only do the same thing over and over again so many times before it becomes stale.
If you're a zoomer, sure. When you're older you'll understand.

And you think what you like matters because...?

Such a trash shitty game.
No wonder why gaming is dead, because of faggots like you praising this piece of shit. Why would devs make good innovative games when they can just reskin their previous one and resell it ?

You are no more worthy than Ubifags and EAfags.

Attached: quina.png (264x316, 190.14K)

That is what I prefer doing - going back to Dark Souls 3.

Finally another sane person, Elden Ring was their worst game by far. Your list in that pic is spot on.

This, Elden Ring is horrible.

Bloodborne has a good soundtrack like Demon's souls, atmospherically is more horrific, like Tower of Latria given a Victorian theme.
Also the music is better.