Are Persona 3, 4 and 5 still worth playing even though I got spoiled?

I know who the villains are and what are the plot twists of those games, so I'm wondering if those Persona games are still worth playing

Attached: adachi.gif (292x418, 70.08K)

No.

p4g is always worth playing. I do a run every year or so. I have the game totally memorize and I still enjoy it. When my deck gets here I'm going to do another run with mods.

yes cuck snoys

Might as well go to the older games.

Yes, and there’s a good chance you didn’t get spoiled on everything anyway. There’s a lot more to the stories than the villains.

Personashit is a garbage overglorified visual novel that isn't even a good dating simulator. If you wanna unironically roleplay as some soulless twink faggot with gay hair, get theraphy.
that was the worst one also the faggiest looking protag

cope sony pony

Attached: 1649086476442.jpg (795x863, 120.88K)

Why not I guess
Can still enjoy the gameplay and the social links

bruh frfr p5 is lit

4 was still great to me even though I knew about Adachi. I found 3 kind of a slog to get through when I knew exactly how it ended. I played 5 unspoiled so can't really comment but Akechi is obvious as fuck, arguably it's not even the actual twist.

Im still unspoiled, woo!! A woowoo!

4 is worth it, playing through it right now knowing the entire story and the characters are really good

>persona 3 villain
This was a plot twist?
Also you faggots ruined the plot twist about Adachi years before I played P4 and I still really liked it.

Wasnt adachi not the real villian? iirc atlus made a post saying "ey dont spoil golden for the newer investigators. The true culprit might not be who you think"

Definitely.

P5 > 3 > 4.

If you want to be really specific about it Izanami was the one behind everything since she was the one who gave Adachi the power to throw people into TVs in the first place, kick off everything.

Even with that knowledge though, Adachi is still the guy who did the murdering.

Attached: oxkkg9Y8hr1rw1gr.png (1280x800, 830.33K)

The gameplay is actually a big draw because the mix of dungeon RPG gameplay and life sim is fun. The in-game day-to-day routine is why people like it, which isn't impacted by knowing the major story tweests.

Attached: 1248618917307.png (1000x862, 150.54K)

i think he's talking about how they changed the villian sometime in development to be adachi. Some old interview one of the devs said something along the lines of adachi wasn't originally the villian

Attached: 1644671827238.png (515x569, 294.4K)

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-06-11-22-44-55-Render.png (1654x1080, 2.42M)

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-06-11-23-24-13-Render.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Yes, they're still worth playing. As Persona 3 FES points out, it's about the journey, literally calling the main game "The Journey." Knowing the villains and plot twists isn't really what the games are about, it's the moment to moment experiences you have based on how you play.

Attached: 1644932849673.jpg (1914x1079, 159.05K)

Anyone who wanted to play Persona 3/4 already has either through emulation/ps2

It was originally supposed to be Yukiko, then Dojima but they scrapped both ideas in the end because they thought it would be too dark.

Attached: 10389518541879409576402.png (500x500, 140.14K)

Yes.
-t. was spoiled on Adachi being the killer before beating P4 along with Akechi betraying you in P5

Yukiko wouldn't have made sense anyway, bitch has no ties to the police. Dojima would have been kino but Nanako getting sent to a home is fucking depressing

dojima being the villian would have gotten really dark really quickfor obivous reasons but I wish I could see what it would be like to have yukiko as the killer. Her being a party member and influencing the IT's investigation as she keeps murdering people would have been really crazy. Especially if you could romance her.

I would've actually had an opinion on Yukiko if she was the killer.

I'm a bit torn. I already bought P5R about a year ago, but my PS4 got fucked before I could actually play it. I'm tempted to just get it on PC now.
Keep going.
The obvious solution would be for Yu to adopt her.