WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY FUCKING DOING?!?!?...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY FUCKING DOING?!?!?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: sonylogo.0.jpg (1200x800, 28.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playstation.com/en-us/showcase/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just wait for the Sony presentation

Releasing a game this year

Committing seppuku

Say something nice.

Attached: Jim_Ryan.jpg (1181x1772, 1.23M)

They want me to sell my PS5.

There is no snoy presentation

>Sony
>PS5
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>california
lots of gay sex, drugs, sodomizing children, and destabilizing the country

They already had there State of Play. It had SF6, REM4KE, and that was it. Both of which are coming to other platforms.

>Sony presentation
There's nothing to show. They delayed everything a year, after already telling everyone in 2021 that the 2022 releases would be delayed to 2023.

Nothing. Which is the issue. This Xbox conference combined with the PC ports is going to kill all Sony's momentum unless they announce something big soon.

Karma.
When Sony was #1 it bullied the shit out of third parties and ignored the shit out of indies and Japan.
Microsoft will probably do something similar when they become number #1, but right now it seems like every time some third party talks about Microsoft or Sony they always seem to end up shitting on the latter and talking about how the former basically wrote a blank check to get them on gamepass.

...what? They're fine. I know this board loves to doompost since 2011 (it's the only reason it still exists), but this is just desperate. 2013 also mindraped you people lol.

They already had their showing. It was a bunch of multiplats that will play better on PC.

>retards forgetting about the Playstation Showcase that Sony has done in September for the past 2 years
Can't wait for you all to get triggered by God of War again.

bloodborne pc will mog everything else.
just you wait.

Attached: 214125521512.png (617x768, 641.43K)

Where are in full pattern here. Every other PlayStation generation sucks and sees Sony getting arrogant from the success of the previous generation. It started with 3, now 5. 7 is gonna be trash too. 2, 4 and 6? Kino.

I don't know what they can announce honestly. Ragnarok is going to be more nuGoW and they are going to be hyping the shit out of TLOU again. They don't really have much I can see.

>Bloodborne 2 and death stranding 2 exclusive on Xbox game pass

Sony are bowing out. That's what they're doing.

>all exclusives on PC
>no japanese games
>has even lost Kojima
>literally nothing in the pipeline except a few remakes and sequels

I expected Sony to drop the ball but not quite this hard. They have nothing.
I can only assume something is deeply wrong behind the scenes because developers seem to have no qualms leaving them behind.

Spidey 2 and Wolverine. Also whatever Bend has been working on. Maybe Ghost of Tsushima 2. And whatever their new studios have been working on.

>nu-GOW
sorry sweatty but thats gonna delay to 2023

Post >yfw you did not buy a PS5.

Attached: 1651690148420.png (1366x768, 812.66K)

>Muh marvel capeshitter games
No thanks.

Reedus confirmed weeks ago that a Death Stranding sequel is being made. That's probably going to be timed exclusive like the first one was.

There are literally no video games to look forward to for the rest of the year

except for a cat game.

Attached: 1595662835524.jpg (1280x927, 877.18K)

Gearing up to go third party. For whatever reason they either no longer care about psn revenue or believe they can have their cake and eat it too. My impression is that Ryan is a moron, so it's probably the later. Anyway, in a generation or two, there won't be a PlayStation console, there will be Sony PlayStation brand Steam Boxes and Steam Decks though.

Same exact shit they have for years. Shitty moviegames.

Isn't the KOTOR Remake still a PS5 exclusive(also on PC)?

Not sure if you’re just pretending to be retarded, but they usually have one in May/June, and another in June/July.

The one we had was for third party titles. The next one is for first party games

Kojima is working on a game with Microsoft.

They're on their way out of the game industry.

>Microsoft will probably do something similar when they become number #1
lol they've never been #1 ever. Switch is currently #1.

didn't they already confirmed that it would release on 2022? I mean it has to, yeat another TLoU wouldn't be a hit on the holidays.

WE HAVE HIM NOW AND WE'RE NOT GIVING HIM BACK

2020 Showcase was Sept 9, 2021 Showcase was Sept 16. That's when they did big announcements.
playstation.com/en-us/showcase/

FUCK CALIFORNIA FUCK JIM RYAN

Bending the knee to the master race.

>snoys lose Spider-Man, Tranny of Us and Persona all in one week
unironically xbros, how will they ever recover? I feel kind of bad for our snoysisters

Yeah, and he is also doing Death Stranding 2. You think he can't make 2 games at once?

It's like that scene in "Big" with the executives. They're out of touch of who their market even is, and only get ideas from the same incestuous circles they mingle and dine out with.

Attached: 1492102585552.jpg (611x344, 44.56K)

oh no no no no

Attached: 1626880658874.png (1863x353, 279.81K)

>leakers got everything right at the Xbox shit
>several have said they are announcing God of War by the end of the month
>Hogwarts Legacy supposed to come out this year still and Sony have marketing rights
hmm