What games are you looking forward to the most now that we are through the good conferences of E3?

What games are you looking forward to the most now that we are through the good conferences of E3?

Attached: file.png (501x1025, 981.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-pesticides-eu-uk-chemicals-b2025950.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor dude

>right wing propaganda most likely pushed by neolib mutts
the NHS and public healthcare in general is one of the best things about living in a first world country

Briddish people be like americans need to pay for their insurance

Unironically, Starfield.
And I'll kill as many women and gays and non-whites as I can.

you need to kill yourself
t. living in the richest european country

better than the US where me breaking an arm gets me denied a surgery because the insurance company thinks that pain management is better for me. Oh wait no it isn't, its cheaper for them and they refuse to actually oh you know, provide healthcare.

what?

mountain jews who refuse to pick sides are not European.

whats funny is that now they're out of the EU, they don't get any EU subsidy. Why did br*tons think that brexit was a good idea?

Attached: Scratchmen_Apoo_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1791x2101, 3.22M)

The truth is if americans would be responsible enough to spend as much on private insurance as I have to from my fucking paycheck every month then they'd have better insurance than any of us muh free healthcare faggots
but none wants to do that
now kys

edgy

>Why did br*tons think that brexit was a good idea
because having laws made by some unelected faggots with ill intentions that have priority over your own fucking nations laws is not worth any money in the world you stupid nigger

I spend about $3000 a year in healthcare premiums which really doesn't get me much because anytime I have to use it I have to use up my deductible of $7500 first, then up to $12000 at 20% co-insurance. If I had a serious accident or just wanted to go to the doctors I'm stuck spending thousands out of pocket.

based

kek get fucked then

they do the same in aus and they say how labour is wasting all the money the right wing party made

Brexit has literally lost Britain 31 billion off their GDP. They were literally better off and a bunch of idiots convinced them that having this non-existent autonomy was better even though they've lost jobs, been unable to trade effectively, have lost a ton of consumer protections.

its better than (scenario I made up)

>he thinks brexit was about caring for the people they are making laws for
yeah you deserve to be left behind

Thats how healthcare works in the US. You can only use doctors in your health insurance network, you have to get permission from your healthcare company to get many procedures done, you don't actually get any benefit until you saturate your deductible.

where are you going?

why does righty propaganda need to be spammed on a videogame board? are they this desperate?

The reason the health service is gone to shit is because of too many foreigners clogging up the system. I used to work in admin for the NHS up until 2019.

bros how do you delete a thread? no one is talking about video games except for todd howard shilling starfield and I dont want a 3 day vacation during the peak of e3.

why do you guys put slightly more interesting pictures in the OP than your own question.

what the fuck are you talking about retard? The EU has radically transitioned from a pure trade union to making fucking LAWS. Not being part of that should be a given. You need to off yourself right fucking now. Post hand you fucking nigger

because I hate Any Forums and the mods here

Yea probably. They need to try and convince you that the things that would be good for you are actually bad.

Such as? If the EU's laws were so bad why did Britain lose so much economic growth, why did so many people get laid off, why is travel immensely more difficult, why is trade so much harder, why are phone carriers charged for roaming now, why are toxic chemicals being added to your food now?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-pesticides-eu-uk-chemicals-b2025950.html

>economic growth is more important than your nations integrity
as I said, right now, post your hand you fucking nigger

>Here's your socialized healthcare, bro.

he needs to fix the weights on his shoulder2 bone

What integrity? What integrity did you gain? You literally gained nothing by leaving the EU. You can't name one thing that Brexit has brought the british people, its all been suffering.

I am not from england you stupid nigger.
You have zero foresight.