STALKER 2 didn't get shown off at all despite it supposedly coming out next year

>STALKER 2 didn't get shown off at all despite it supposedly coming out next year
Is this really going to be the only worthwhile slavjank game from the past 10 years?

Attached: Escape-from-Tarkov-header.jpg (1600x900, 153.84K)

Hohols got smoked so it's probably vaporware now

user are you retarded? Why do you think it didn't get shown?

Just two more weeks

Yes user they totally lost all data and footage of their game and are going to remake it in a year tops.
They should still be able to put out some sort of trailer. Considering they were already trying to shill NFT bullshit and pre order bonuses before the war I guarantee it's gonna turn out to be dogshit.

>bro why won't these game devs work on a game while an active war is happening outside their window

>Move to poland
>Develop game there
Chirst slavmonkeys are stupid

I ain't seeing no war on Cyprus (yet, lol), and that's where their company's been located for years now

they relocated out of Ukraine months ago brainlet

Russia attacked just in time so these hacks dont need to come out with excuses

You're welcome, aнoнимyc

Attached: 1448316623040.jpg (1280x720, 127.99K)

They're in CZ as far as I know.

дa

That's 4A niggers.

they probably don't get paid enough to bother to continue to work on a video game when a war is being waged on their homeland

>slavjank
slavs are european so you;re supposed to say eurojank you filthy nazi

IIRC Cyprus is a tax heaven so a lot of companies register there

Yes user. Instead of working they're posting slava ukraini on reddit 24/7.

хpюкни

>tfw we could’ve had gameplay footage of STALKER 2 by now if Putin didn’t decide to burn any bridges he had left with the former Soviet Member Republics and start a pointless war in Ukraine

Attached: 7764FC52-9CB5-437C-97C4-3F3051C37C96.jpg (500x500, 48.12K)

considering the shit they were doing before Putin decided to bomb the shit out of a bunch of people I don't think I would've had much confidence in it being good anyway

Ho я вeдь нe хoхoл...

At least there would’ve been closure in its shittiness.

>phone filename
>facebook frog
>"pointless"
>forgetting about the gameplay footage from the very first fucking trailer
You've just won the most retarded post of 2022 award, grats

>pointless war
sounds like you need to look into it more if you think it was a pointless war

You'll still get it at a later date.
Why the fuck do you act like monkey on crack?

Maybe. We did get a bit of gameplay when it was first teased, but it looked more like some massive interactive cutscene, honestly.

Dumb nigger.

Maybe dont engage with obvious baiters

moving your entire studio to another country isn't easy, I'm not surprised it's delayed and significantly disrupted, maybe some of the devs even stayed behind to defend