STARFIELD Gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=zmb2FJGvnAw

THANKS BASED TODD

Attached: Starfield-TItel.jpg (1280x720, 60.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

igdb.com/games/the-outer-worlds/credits
igdb.com/games/fallout-new-vegas/credits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shipbuilding is cool. Piloting looks servicable. Outposts are fucking cancer and I doubt the ship crew system will be deep. The factions seem sort of fucking dull. The game lore sounds fucking boring especially with the muh realness factor. Todd really should have had alien races in the game to form factions and cool things.

looks like any ol game

Attached: 1641301498718.jpg (1125x1338, 103.22K)

Todd saved gaming.
I am literally shaking.

1000 PLANTERS
FULL COSTUM NAVY WITH INTERIOR AND CREW
SPACE FIGHTS
ALL WHITE ENCLAVE FACTION

THIS WILL BE THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED

OBSIDIAN ON SUICIDE WATCH
TRUE EXPLORATION NO MORE RAILROADS

Attached: 3e325354.png (1632x2083, 3.55M)

can't wait to mod the ship

Lmao look at the paid shills in the comments

Who else is going to fill the game with body hugging space suits and have entire stations packed with bimbo wives?

I'm gonna build the playboy mansion on the FUCKING MOON.

Bros, what are the chances that modding for Starfield become Fallout 4 tier? Fallout 4 modding community sucks ass especially compared to Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. The game also having no fantastical elements and human/realistic might turn away modders too.

Attached: Screenshot_05282022.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

I like everything but the face animations. That shit needs fixing.

seamlessly enter/exit a planets atmosphere or not? They didn't show it

assuming the modding works the same as F4 and Skyrim they'll mod it, it'll just take a good 2 or 3 years for it to be anything worthwhile

Im gonna find forest planet and roleplay like im playing tes 6

I hope it's not the same as F4. F4 was so fucked you couldn't really do anything with it.

>They didn't show it
That's your clue. It'll be a loading screen.

depents if the core game is atleast some fun. Fallout 4 is just boring in every way and mods cannot save it.

"space sci-fi but with no gimmicks like 50s retrofuturism or post-apocalypse" is a helluva better backdrop and setting for modding than what fallout had

I wasn't sold on the game until he talked about the customization and ship building aspects. Then it grew from there with the exploration, flying, and planet hopping. It legitimately looks good and is the first game I've seen in a while that's "AAA" that I feel that way about (much more so than what Elden Ring/Dark Souls 4 was bringing).

Avellone is more of a writer man. There are more people involved in making a game than the writer. Don't care if you think Avellone is the best thing ever, his involvement would only amass to a better story.

You can compare the credits and fact check yourself if really NO ONE that worked in New Vegas really didn't work in Outer Worlds. Spoiler: it's false.
igdb.com/games/the-outer-worlds/credits

igdb.com/games/fallout-new-vegas/credits

I will only recruit white men for my ship

There's more creativity in scifi at least
fallout 4 was just:
>gun
>modern clothing
>?????
that's about it, because really what could you do with how bland the game was aesthetically

>Not creating a crew of entirely cute lolis
ngmi

>(much more so than what Elden Ring/Dark Souls 4 was bringing).
back2discord

>When you sign up with the Crimson Fleet... no one quits. The only way out, is death.
Space pirates ho!

looks like absolute shit. can't believe I was ever hyped for this.

Attached: mfw this shit (2).jpg (1280x720, 394K)

I'm more worried about the fact there hasn't been any word about a creation kit than the game looking like... *gasp* some other games that already exist

Attached: FLiiwS-VcAAXy7L.jpg (312x314, 12.23K)

I was in both gamestop streams and the bigger one was very very shilly and the smaller one was alot of shit talking

It looks like a sci for Bethesda game. You are either lying or a legit fucking retard if you were excited before seeing this but not anymore

>people already talking about modelling this shit
yeah, that's how good your shitsoft game is

Woke my roommate up laughing at this. Unbelievable. How do these people never, ever learn?

Attached: 1589561860877.gif (176x216, 492.06K)

Let's see. general gameplay is copy paste from FO4/76, that is expected. Crafting and base building are improved, good. The game engine still dog shit as usual, I only see 2 ways of moving around, walking and flying, didn't see any bike or car.