Now that more people can play Persona 4

Now that more people can play Persona 4..
Remember, NAOTO IS TRANS and KAIJI IS GAY!
I wanted to share this because it'll allow for more polite public discourse when discussing the games.

Attached: Pat-Boivin-Nrt-Worth-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 76.76K)

They backed down, they're just too pussy to admit it

Reminder Pat fucked a tranny

says who?

Pat never backed down, like the good little Canadian Cuck he is

Take that back

Attached: 138687216.png (656x328, 257.37K)

Naoto is a woman trying to make it in a male dominated Japanese industry.
...and Kanji MIGHT be gay. Though I'm pretty sure he just likes cute things.

>NAOTO IS TRANS
Ending disproves that
>KENJI IS GAY!
Implied romance with Naoto, and him being gay undermines the "don't judge someone by their interests" angle to his character.

giwtwm

Attached: 1610481034935.png (750x1000, 565.13K)

>"GOD I JUST WANNA TAKE RISE AND PULL HER CLOSE AND SMELL HER HAIR"
t. Pat.

>10 seconds of silence
>Dog barks in the background
>"By the way I have a wife did you know?"
>"Anyways.." says Woolie before he gets interrupted
>10 more seconds of silence

More like a tranny fucked him. And he should be grateful for it.

On the podcast, Pat's reached the point where he can't go one week without injecting some sort of accusatory joke or irrelevant story about someone he doesn't like being pedophiles.

He's projecting and is gonna get me too'd or busted for something. I can feel it.

>no you MUST adhere extremely strictly to gender roles or be trans
Naoto is trying to succeed her fathers business in a sexist industry, and Kanji is legitimately worried he might be gay and is ashamed of his hobbies and passions and has to come to grips with that

PLAY THE GAME, IT EXPLICITLY STATES THIS

Attached: file.png (2520x1800, 1.39M)

>Internalized misogyny is gender dysphoria
haha
>Kanji is gay
I wish

Attached: 1431131558086.png (205x183, 45.73K)

i bet thats what the average console gamer looks like
the average console gamer probably knows who that even is

Pat is a puddle, I don't pay attention to a puddle's opinion

Woolie did too.

Attached: lelelel.jpg (1536x2048, 531.39K)

I wonder how they feel about this after the whole raping his mom thing?

Suzie pozzed his neghole??!?

They'd make excuses about how it wasn't Christ chans fault and people should be understanding and forgiving, because cucknadian liberals can't criticize someone for literally anything once they come out as a tranny.

Why do you guys bother listening to that trash still? Just to A-Log it? I dropped it years ago.

God pat is such a faggot

it happened in the woolie hole

NAME THEIR BAND

Naoto don't seem to be an insane authoritarian person that want to change every noun of any gendered language because it hurts it's feelings.

christian and the hedgehog boys

using cuck as an insult when you are mobileposting and have christ on autocorrect top kek

>naoto thinks she has to be a man to get ahead and realizes the issue is gender stereotypes and that they don't define her
>kanji thinks he has to be gay because he likes cute/girly stuff then realizes the issue is gender stereotypes and that they don't define him
it's very simple but because these retards insist that everyone who fights against stereotypes is LGBT we get retarded debate

Nah that was just a regular old typo. If anything your lack of ability to press the shift key is making you look like quite the mobile poster.

Naoto you're right about.

Kanji is probably bi, but he's interested in Naoto so he's straight for all intents and purposes.

Kanji could be into men his interactions with Yu can be a little to gay but he is definitely into women. yosuke is gay though Saki was just a cope for his homoness

Cope and seethe faggots they grew up but you never will

Thanks for telling me op. Now i know that that is indeed false. Thanks! Ywnbaw!

>grew up
I always love watching NPCs try to justify their complete and utter lack of any consist morals or viewpoints as a matter of "growing up" and not just that they are mindless automatons who believe whatever the media most recently told them to believe.

This aged poorly

Shut the FUCK up

Chris-troon*

I love SBFP, so how are they so bland on their own?

Kanji is actually auper straight, he was the only one that could smell Naoto's womanly scent through her disguise. And Naoto even says she'll never be a man just like how you'll never be a woman, she's happy with who she is and realized how childish she was being by wishing she was male instead

Pat did play the game
And he said NAOTO is TRANS

God remember when Any Forums used to suck this faggot's dick? Probably got more head from the discussion here than Peach ever gave him.

Cope and seethe and project and cope some more

Attached: FB3BB341-8711-46ED-87FF-9E36AC248075.jpg (567x763, 21.93K)

pat is literally crazy and should not be taken seriously in any capacity. remember when he sat on a chocolate bar, thought he shit himself, and almost cried and had a panic attack

PAT MET CHRIS??

We’ll that was Any Forums and this is nu-Any Forums on 4channel filled with election tourism

He should say "damn slutty tranny"

I feel like with Kanji they leaned into the gay jokes so much it muddled the message and he actually does come off as sorta gay in a lot scenes.

Their different brands of crazy autist used to make for good entertainment and they bounced off each other pretty well. But without the actual banter, they just don't work so well.
And Pat's an actual psycho, I'm pretty sure the other two were reining him in half the time.