Persona

Let's get something cleared up before the obnoxious shitposting starts:
For all intents and purposes, the Persona games are still Sony exclusives. Nobody, years from now, s ever going to think of them as anything else. They ere made for playstation, play best on playstation, and most people will have interacted with them on playstation.
I'm not even going to get salty and meme about "sloppy seconds", because ethics really changes nothing.
Period.

Attached: persona_5_royal_screenshot_02_ps4_19nov19_en_us.jpg (1200x628, 110.27K)

Cope. I've been waiting for this day for 3 years now.

Attached: salt-mine-hydrogen.jpg (780x470, 72.88K)

OHHH NONONONONO

Who the fuck cares for console wars?

Maximum Overcope

Attached: 934ssmdi2ra11.jpg (601x601, 19.42K)

>play best on playstation
Isnt it 30fps even on ps4? Fucking lmao

this is some good bait

I only hope P4G is on Switch. My living situation has been fucked ever since Hurricane Ida and I don't have an Xbox, nor do I have room for one.

OH NO THE COPE HAS BEGUN

Attached: 1254512676.png (300x300, 36.41K)

I still got it for basically nothing during a recent sale and really enjoyed the shit out of this game. I'm happy more people get to play it.

Mainline Persona on Switch never fucking ever HAHAHAHAHA

>anime gayme
into the trash it goes

>For all intents and purposes, the Persona games are still Sony exclusives
this is hilarious because of how untrue it is
It is now a PC series. You can't even play any entry on any current gen hardware. Why should it invoke "PlayStation" when Sony refuses to put them on PS5? Even if you wanna be cheeky, it's not even on PS4. Yet, all 3 are easily available on Steam. Also, learn what exclusive means

That's why P4G isn't on PS3, PS4, or PS5.

>3
P5 came out in 2017

>"J-Just because they're on other systems doesn't mean they aren't exclusive anymore!!!"
Whatever helps you sleep at night, champ.
Reminder the only Sony console P4G is playable on is the Vita but it now has ports to both Xbox and PC.

Attached: 1488451514938.jpg (537x509, 52.46K)

so like yakuza?

>PlayStation: only on dead console that is no longer supported or sold in stores
>Xbox and Steam: easily downloaded and available
Doesn't sound at all like a PlayStation exclusive..

>larping

Persona 5 Royal was announced 3 years ago.

Snoys are by LEAPS AND BOUDS the most despicable fanboys and that's saying something holy shit

Base P5 sucks, and I bought that shit on day 1.

yeah whatever nigger it's a turnbased RPG
there's not some dualshock magic that makes it play better on a PS

Sonybros we still have this coming out exclusively. Persona is old news...

Attached: IMG_0587.jpg (640x640, 57.22K)

Is this the new laugh at snoys thread?

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 79.72K)

is this a new pasta

Lowkey pissed P3P was chosen over FES, I can understand why, but for god sakes they could've ported both P3P and FES.

>he doesn't know about the Sony Magic
you just don't get it

>The persona games are still sony exclusives

*Also on PC and xbox

Attached: 1584675416548.png (264x328, 72.11K)

>602150609
>lowkey
didn't read faggot

It's coming ;)

>steam
But isnt it on the xbox gamepass thing? Or am i not understanding how the gamepass works

>The persona games are still sony exclusives
>*Also on PC and xbox
>*Also NOT on PS4 and PS5
lmao yeah, real fucking exclusive

Sony exclusive in the current year means it’s multiplat after a year so you’re technically right

I mean, I own a PS4 and I beat Persona 5 and Played through a significant portion of Royal. I'm more mad that I can't play P4G because it's not even on PS4. That's the insulting part. Atlus loves porting their games to consoles I don't have.

Hey at least they ported golden to something instead of letting it rot in Vita hell

Commit suicide already. You know you want to.

>I'm not going to get salty
I don't know gay boy. You're salty enough to start a thread.

Attached: 657DC5D0-5646-4A60-9E12-EF2E7B2B0EEE.jpg (368x367, 37.5K)

I'm happy for everyone how has gotten to play it on PC and will eventually play on Xbox, but dear lord how long do I have to wait for the Persona games to come to consoles I already have so I don't have to spend another 500 monopoly money in the biden economy.

Do we need suicide watch if atlus wants p6 to be multiplatform at launch?

Bet you it'll be DLC

Copium overdose