Turn on game

>Turn on game
>*WHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PAPAPAPPAPAPAPAP RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
>Fps drops to 3 because the CPU starts thermal throttling

How is it still legal to sell gaming laptops, Any Forums?

Attached: laptopgame.jpg (1500x1048, 137.9K)

i love my legion 5 tho

heyy I bought that one for my niece
how long have you had it? any problems?

Gaming laptops aren't so bad anymore, they just have shit performance

i have that exact laptop and those things don't happen to me.

you should probably send yours in for repairs.

Only crime is non-upgradeability.
A somewhat decent gaymenlaptop with a nice screen pretty is pretty comfy.

Noise is a non issue if since this little speakers force you into using headphones anyway

>gaming laptops
>costs $3500 to get a machine that equals a desktop r5/i5 and a 3060
people who buy gaming laptops are genuinely retarded

I have had mine for almost 3 years, and it still works fine. Except for the CPU temps. I cleaned the vents like 2 months back, and it helped a little bit, but now I hit 95-100c any time I play a demanding game.

Kinda anxious about putting new thermal paste into it, but it seems to be the last resort. Undervolting didn't help much.

I also have a Legion 5, I've had it for over a year now, and I really like it. Amazing for the price. Make sure your niece knows how to use the different throttle settings (fn + q, blue is appropriate 99% of the time, there are youtube videos on it)

stop spreading lies user. You don't know shit.

>>costs $3500 to get a machine that equals a desktop r5/i5 and a 3060

literally a lie lmao

Aero 15x gets toast and on high fan control but it's kept in the coolest part of the house in the living room and gets around 80c in the most intense games with ray tracing on. The rtx 2070 max q in it rivals my desktop titan x maxwell. The laprop meme is so 2015, i would recommend a laptop with a gpu in it now, and cpus are ok but the gpus made a big jump compared to back then.

Are prebuilt good choice nowadays if you have to change everything?

>Aero
Got this last year to tide me over while I save up to build a new desktop from scratch (last one died very unexpectedly). This one in particular is apparently specced better for 3D/video editing/etc, but it hasnt given me much of a problem with games. Though I am keeping most stuff on low settings to try and increase longevity. I should really read up on undervolting and shit.

Attached: 1655056240516.jpg (1440x1206, 575.31K)

>15'6
>4k

Attached: 1652289106081.gif (220x231, 494.9K)

those hinges look flimsy

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (1024x512, 53.8K)

Bought it around march last year, haven't had any problems, at first i had a bit of trouble running some games because i bought the 8go ram version, but then i added another 8go of ram and it ran every game perfectly since then.
Don't have any issues, i got one dead pixel around the middle of the screen but it's not really a big deal lol.
Though it seems like it runs a bit slower on certain games recently but i'm fairly sure that it's because i have to replace the thermal paste, i've had to do it on my previous laptops and once it's taken care of it usually performs as good as when it's new.

because children keeps buying them

The only reason i have one of these things in the first place is because i barely have any space in my room.

Attached: 1636470848790.png (620x519, 7.27K)

>Don't have any issues, i got one dead pixel around the middle of the screen but it's not really a big deal lol.
the shameless cope of a laptopfag. dead pixels after a year on a $1k laptop

Who gives a shit

>Country gets all gaming laptops extremly late and all mid-range ones are sold way past 1000 dollars
>Can't even import it due to taxation costs being too high
The fact that i have to resort to Dell's overheating laptops is a crime of itself.

Attached: 1635532288737.png (427x499, 234.91K)

Upgrading to a desktop soon and I can't fucking wait

4k on gaymun laptops is so fucking dumb since they will never reach good fps on it.

None of these happens to my gaming laptop

Is there a decent laptop that can run old & low-end games (thus not worrying about overheating like crazy)? At this point I'll deal with W10 since I've only stayed on 7 because I didn't want change, but I've used 10 on work computers enough to be comfortable with it.

Attached: 1593319713099.png (1482x1392, 257.8K)