I miss PWT from BW2 games so damn much. I hope it makes a return for the next mainline pokemon games

I miss PWT from BW2 games so damn much. I hope it makes a return for the next mainline pokemon games.

Attached: 1654859415287.jpg (3824x2160, 1.43M)

Kids have phones now, OP. They don't need post game content.

Inb4 ash jobs to alain again

If only. I hate Gary Sue Ash

>no Gary
>no Wallace
>no N
>no Red
Not worth watching.

Which of these former """Champions""" are gonna job to trAsh?

My bet this time is that Ash will break some bucks.

Steven and Cynthia

>Cynthia
God I wish

>only uses dragons
>vs fairy bitch
How can Lance win

>only uses Dragons
>Charizard
>Gyarados
He's a flying type trainer

>no Gary
Retired
>no Wallace
Gay
>no N
Not competing
>no Red
Ash is Red

The anime gives up on type advantages when convenient

Bw remakes should have it. They need to ad kantoooo in some way

Attached: 131684610.jpg (480x360, 40.04K)

Ash fights Leon in the final. Either wins and Ash stops being the protag, or loses and back to square 1

>Ash stops being protag
When will you learn

>Changing the Anime protagonist
Lmao, no, this ain't Pokespe.
They'll keep Rica Matsumoto Kidanpped for as long as she can voice the character.

>Bw remakes should have it.
It wasn't in the original and adding it would require GF to do more work. Its not going to happen.

>Leon vs Alain
Leon
>Lance vs Diantha
Lance
Cynthia vs Iris
Either Cynthia wins but it was a very close call, or Cynthia somewhat gives up because she doesn't care too much or has something else to do, but I'm giving it to Cynthia
>Ash vs Steven
They are simply not going to have Ash lose this soon and Steven looks like he cares even less than Cynthia
>Leon vs Lance
Leon wins, but Gyarados destroys his Charizard
>Ash vs Cynthia
This here is the one I REALLY don't know, due to how popular Cynthia is but also how TPC knows people want Ash to be at least a finalist, if it's Iris, Ash wins.
Leon vs ???
Leon is going to lose in the finals, I think his character only works if he gets beaten in the end

>Cynthia is totes the strongest and would beat Ash despite Leon being the final boss of the story

Seriously why are Cynthia fans like this? Leon isn't going to lose either, the point of that character is he's the best.

I find the anime to always have sneak peaks to what the next mainline games will have, either through new pokemon or gameplay features. PWT needs to make a comeback.

Alain is getting btfo by Leon in round one, Steven is meanwhile losing to Ash