Chivalry 2

>3,146 players
Steamsisters... I thought games did worse on Epic? What happened?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (947x372, 320.22K)

They sold out to EGS, yet used Chivalry 1 on Steam to do tech support for SWEENERS because EGS has no forums.
Check Chiv 2's forum page. EVERYONE is raging and SWEENERS are having a hard time doing damage support.

People forgot about it, I assume. Increased marketing only works well around launch, fear of missing out also takes part in it, and people who had waited for a year already missed out on launch, so fomo doesn't work here.
It still has more concurrent players than Hitman 3 did on Steam, which had a lot of hype for Steam release that was put down instantly by charging $60 for a 1 year old game.

Attached: hitman 3 steamdb.png (959x106, 23.3K)

who cares

Steamfags do not forgive betrayal easily.

Borderlands 3 was a big game but even that died like one month after steam release. You don't support traitors. If the devs cry over lack of sales they should just go back to Timmy and ask for more free gibs.

that's 3146 too many
if it's been an Epic Chink Exclusive, it shouldn't be bought when it comes to steam.
I'm not giving these fags devs money and telling them it's okay for exclusive bs

I don't buy games that danced to the tune of Timmy's fiddle.
If only these fags had ANY self-confidence in their product instead of taking the easy money.

If your game needs free timmy bucks in order to exist i don't want it in the first place. A good game would sell fine on steam without any support from the outside.
The game needing that outside funding shows that you don't believe that the game is good enough to make money on its own. Which most of the time turns out to be true considering how bad the ratings for most epic exclusives are.

>Borderlands 3 was a
dogshit game that only sold because retards fell for the hype.
chiv 2 is a is a good game in spirit but gets held back by lack of customization and insanely bad and choppy animations.
both selling like shit on steam is completely independent from the shop and has more to do with the fact that nobody in their right mind cares about them.
if you wand to sell a melee slasher, you gotta have mordhau's customization plus art direction and chiv 2's update philosophy. perfect game.

pc gamers are based and dont put up with scummy bullshit.

>Steamfags do not forgive betrayal easily
What? Every time a game stops being held hostage by Epic I see it climbing to Steam's top seller list right away.

Being high on the topseller charts means nothing. Even small release can go to the top there for a short time

Fact is that most steam releases of former epic exclusives underperformed hard.

>Borderlands 2 had a peak of 120k
>Borderlands 3 only reached one of 90k and it lost 90% of its players after 2 months
>the new Oddworld which is soon releasing on Steam has less than 10k wishlist entries
>Bugsnaks has an alltime peak of less than 1000
>Godfall on Steam reached less than 2000 alltime peak and currently has less than 200 players online
>Hitman 2 had an alltime peak of 350.000 on steam
>Hitman 3 after being epic exclusive for some time only reached 2400
>Total War Troy reached 4600 alltime peak while Warhammer 3 which was day1 on Steam reached 166k

forgot it existed desu
almost like artificially keeping a game limited for a year will make people not care

steamies then
>"Hitman 3 is on PC? I don't see it on steam :)"
steamies now
>"NOOOOOOOOO I'M NOT PAYING 60 BUCKS FOR A GAME THAT CAME OUT A HECKIN YEAR AGO"

But I thought it wasn't available before? hahaha get fucked troons

>"NOOOOOOOOO I'M NOT PAYING 60 BUCKS FOR A GAME THAT CAME OUT A HECKIN YEAR AGO"
this but unironically

NOOOOO IT KEEPS ON RISING. EPICSISTERS WHAT WENT WRONG!!!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (348x238, 135.12K)

Attached: 1655044588933.png (731x689, 250.63K)

>barely 100 players above a game that's been out and given away for years now
>%68 positive ratings
OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (949x369, 319.48K)

Just bought it, thanks for the heads up.

Attached: Capture5555.png (493x302, 289.08K)

I got it sometime near release. It's fun user. I hope you enjoy it.

this sounds edgy but its unironically true.
fuck those guys.