What are your honest opinions on this character?

What are your honest opinions on this character?

Attached: FVAwcHNWQAE87H_.jpg (1280x752, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6L9uAJkN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't hate him, he's just kinda there.

wait a second that cat

Attached: imagem_2022-06-12_141716753.png (750x481, 338.97K)

He brings nothing to the table, but also doesnt ruin anything.

What is YOUR honest opinion on it, faggot? I see you asking this question all the goddamn time with these shitty threads but you never ONCE say what your opinion is. Fuck you.

Attached: gem45.png (500x375, 136.71K)

Decent addition until Sega decided to make him a one note meme character

The hate is way overhyped, but he's a boring character

Awful, they could have picked literally any other character from the classic games to bring back

In Japan he's voiced by the same guy who voices Donkey Kong since 2003

Attached: e1a28de9881cdca1183fd5f663677c40.jpg (600x800, 150.76K)

I liked his easter egg appearances in SA2. They gave me nightmares and made me want to put something similar in future games if I make my own.

I legitimately like Big.
He's not much of a character, though.
Also they take advantage of his meme potential and I really don't like it

His original American VA was the same of Duke Nukem. kek

more like big the FAT lmao

nigga looks more like a fennec than a cat

Can't complain since they made Amy and some random robot playable too.

ok character turned into a forced meme.

Balls
balls
balls

balls
balls
*inhale*
balls
balls

I'M AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY BASS FISHER

Attached: Big the Nukem.jpg (800x978, 143.89K)

Big Nigem

Anyway I loved him since I was 11 and I love him now

Attached: HEY BIG GUY.png (1024x980, 729.06K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6L9uAJkN8

good "fish out of water" character within the context of sonic adventure 1. just an average guy whose circumstances took him somewhere he'd never imagine

His campaign in Adventure was mercifully short

I honestly hate that Westerners get assmad over cute characters. I've always liked Big, Amy, Cream. It's obvious that Sonic was always meant to be a cutesy game from the start (Sonic 1 is about a kawaii blue mascot saving tiny creatures from robots that look like cute animals from a fat laughing man for god's sake - it's on the same level as Kirby), but this isn't what audiences over here want, so instead we get cringe emo garbage being focused on more. Huge mistake. Anyone who knows a tiny amount of Jap or has played old Jap games knows what I'm talking about.

reddit the cat is one of the worst things about sonic today. he is an insufferable obese faggot with an insufferable voice that makes him sound like he has Down’s syndrome. anyone who thinks he is cool, either ironically or unironically is a redditor who is poisoning this website. i have nothing but contempt for this fucking homo.
gameplay wise he’s okay though. i used to be unable to beat his story as a kid but once i learned how to properly play his stages i could beat his campaign in half an hour. unfortunately, sonic adventure does a piss poor job of teaching you how to play as him

Attached: 4FFD0A85-A9CF-447C-9462-ABBF248A5505.png (480x450, 357.32K)

We were fucking ROBBED, this design is so much more kino, I genuinely think Big would of been actually well-liked and not a meme if he looked this cool

Attached: Big.png (643x371, 214.7K)

didn't read lol