What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: 1654963087921.jpg (4032x1960, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPNm8oAO1X0
youtube.com/watch?v=yOPIq24daGc
youtube.com/watch?v=zKDUWEz6ynU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A decent jrpg that slightly overstays its welcome but has a 10/10 soundtrack.

dogshit, why are you even asking
anyone who tells you 3D anime JRPGs are anything other than utter garbage are typically (all the time) just retarded braindead coomers
see: Trails, Tales, Xenofags, etc etc
visit a thread once and it's always about muh ebin waifus, not the actual game, because the actual GAME part of the game is garbage

bros... we got btfo

>hours and hours of empty open world with sidequest on the level of the "bring 5 wolf pelt"
>combat that follows the tank/healer/dps paradigm and plays itself to the point they had to make a bullshit rules where your aim drops drastically and you miss most if not all your attack if the enemy is 5 level above you
>a plot with so many retarded JRPG plot twist it borders on parody

basically it's FF12 but it's published by nintendo which makes it the best game ever according to idiots who will tell you the game is only boring because you overleveled by doing the sidequest and that therefore you played it wrong

the fucking apex
objectively in top 3 of the genre, any era

Well if every one would just stop listening in on its microphones and device cameras, it might go. But thats never gonna happen lol
Also, the context about the trust thing was i cant trust people to not get jelly or upset about what i say. Thats why im queit most of the time. Dont know what to say anymore

Nothing. You won't even remember it a week after you finished it.

dunno. Havent actually played this or the original. We ARE talking about xeenoblade chronicles the video game right? And this isnt an analogy or metaphor for anything else right? Nopers, havent played it. Part 2 is excellent tho

Hey dude your opinion is pretty cool, maybe you should do a nintendo focused channel

A deep dive on racism, misogyny, and the systemic oppression of everyone else by you.

...What?

mashing left and right constantly and party members that are designed to be controlled by a player so much that the ai for them is frustratingly useless

A JRPG with okay potential ruined by shitty combat.
Also a bad remaster.

Shitty gameplay and even worse story.

Ludocore.

i thought Any Forums liked this game?

Attached: 1654966170619.png (640x640, 747.88K)

Salty snoy detected

Pretty much this, though depending on how you like your JRPGs it's pretty fucking comfy.

Do NOT play the remaster before the original.
DO NOT!

Having played all 3 versions of the game I see no reason why he shouldn't play the newest one. there's nothing wrong with it, unless you're some kind of puritan.

the anti-nintendo hivemind has been working overtime this year to shit on every single nintendo game, regardless of when it was initially released. you simply need to recognize certain shitposting patterns and disregard faggots trying to ruin vidya discussion

Open all of these
youtube.com/watch?v=OPNm8oAO1X0
youtube.com/watch?v=yOPIq24daGc
youtube.com/watch?v=zKDUWEz6ynU
at different times at max volume and play them all at once

You should play it. It's great.
But you shouldn't play it FIRST.

Unless you're suggesting he play the wii version and install a texture pack, I again see no reason who he shouldn't play DE.

There's literally ZERO (good) reason to play the original over DE. Fashion gear and expert mode alone ensures that it'll always be the better version.

i play with japanese voices

Kino. Non-faggy JRG protrag with an excellent call to action, story that makes you want to keep moving forward, great areas to explore, and gameplay that is fun.

Then you're playing it wrong.

Same. Bong voices are mega cringe trash.

SHITTIEST SIDE QUESTS IN RPG HISTORY
turn on casual mode and ignore them all. They are atrocious and there are a fuck ton. Some npc mother fuckers will you give you 7 quests at once

holy cringe imagine missing out on the best english dub of any jrpg

My favourite game. Enjoy user!

dont care, english usually sounds like garbage in jrpg