Would she have reached the same level of fame and success if she presented herself this way?

Would she have reached the same level of fame and success if she presented herself this way?

Attached: poki no makeup.jpg (690x690, 52.2K)

God I wish I was a woman

no
/thread

who?

fame is normative

success is behavioral

Doesn't even look like the same person.

No. That being said, I watched a clip of this, and she still looked pretty cute, this is just a bad frame.

Yes, caked in makeup or not she is still flat like a board and has huge feet. Simps are just deperate and stupid.

Think about it logically.

Holy shit imagine her getting BLACKED

based?

Literally who? Actually don't tell me, I don't want to know.

based incel, also not video games

I watched a few of those interviews where they have all these "content creators" and I hate them all so fucking much. I am not even jealous I know I wouldn't be good at talking to a camera, but there are so many cool small channels and twitch streamers out there doing fun creative things. Yet all these millionaires are the dullest fuckers and they all feel so entitled to it. Just makes me sick how normies give money to all of them

I think so yes. Most people watch her due to her engaging online persona. The looks are part of it but it’s definitely secondary.

Clearly you do want to know since you typed all that shit, solved the captcha and clicked submit

Always present your best user

Attached: 1290731723931.jpg (525x481, 25.38K)

I can't think of a more repulsive thing man has created than Twitch streamers

I've seen hotter women working at fast food. All poki did was ride an early wave of early twitch fame and got lucky.

vtubers

At least vtubers have the decency to hide their shame behind a fake image

Looks like my ex gf, she was asian white too, giants tits and smooth feet

Attached: averagepokimanefan.png (720x931, 1.05M)

What bodytype is this?

Attached: 28B1CB05-8F84-4BF8-8BE9-81476E32922B.png (640x576, 259.3K)

There are plenty of white bois with yellow fever, so probably.

You do NOT have permission to post my pics. Delete that now, Sir!

How many 1000 bombs did this guy send?

It's not even the face, she's just got such a repulsive personality. She's so fucking arrogant and smug, I have no idea why anybody would even want to simp for her.

Purposely built for breeding and child bearing.

Have you not seen the tidal wave of SMUG DOMMY MOMMY AAAAA shit in the past 2-3 years?