Is Part 2 the only game Any Forums hates even though it meets all 3 criteria of an undeniable masterpiece:

Is Part 2 the only game Any Forums hates even though it meets all 3 criteria of an undeniable masterpiece:
>critically acclaimed (90+ on MC), award acclaimed (most awarded game in history, 300+ awards), loved by audiences
>sold great
>still creates involved discussion long after release

Why is this game such a phenomenon on this board? There's really no objective avenue to criticize this game, yet Any Forums wont stop shitting on it?

Attached: tlp.png (930x768, 600.48K)

this is now an abby thread

Attached: abby.png (653x699, 541.37K)

10 millions at full price is what is expected the first month of any AAA game release.

>undeniable masterpiece
>everyone denies it

Wow... it took it years, lots of shilling, galons of journo tears and pseudointelectuals trying to defend the awful plot to sell slightly less copies than what Elden Ring sold over these past few months

>Why is this game such a phenomenon on this board?
It's not, some faggot just won't stop making the same thread every day about it.
That faggot is you, in case you are a complete imbecile.

don't forget price cuts and forcing it on people hell I think there were giving it away even if you didn't buy a PS console.

ugly dyke

Lmao it only took them a Year! haha how lame

i thought she had a monkey mouth from the thumbnail in the catalog

Attached: abby4.png (763x746, 677.66K)

i don't think even super sellers like fifa or assassin's creeds sell that fast lol

That’s implying 10 million is a huge amount for this game; it’s not. But simpletons will look at the number and not the context. By this time, god of war had sold 20 million copies, and it was a near-dead franchise brought back to life.

Considering the hype this game had, it should have surpassed 20 million by now easily.

There's a dozen threads up so it did something right.

Attached: 1654411297618.gif (240x180, 2M)

Ghost of Tsushima had its sales figures revealed a few months after release. Spider-Man has constantly had its sales updated. The fact that it's taken them this long and the game being discounted several times is telling enough.

Attached: 10m.png (1346x1180, 2.04M)

the game is shit,it isn't acclaimed by MC,story is shit with cheap shock value,forced LGBT propaganda,bad and clunky gameplay it isn't loved by audiences (just because LGBT love the game doesn't mean is good) and it didn't sold that much it was a giveaway with better games.
>Buy Gta V get TLOUS2 free.
>Buy Gran Turismo get TLOUS2 free
and so on.
no matter how much "they" pay you the game will keep being shit.

XV was good too

> Is Part 2 the only game Any Forums hates

Not all Any Forums. Just some very vocal autists.

>impressive
mate, rdr2 sold 44 million copies

Anyone know why the retards are spamming this game again on here?

She doesn't look like that troon

It also received a huge media dicksucking while players ridiculed and hated the leaks which then carried into the game itself.

Because tourists and snoys think this is their silver bullet to finally heckin' pwn Any Forums for making fun of modern Sony.

so that's like 14 million per platform and it's been out 2 years longer?

Last of Us 1 sold 10 nillion copies in it's first year of release being a new IP and not realy known.

Why did it take Last of Us 2, a frachise now known and loved, 2 years to make the same amount of sales?

Only 10 million huh?.

Alexa: how many ps4s and ps5s have been sold worldwide?

There's still no official source on this. Show me an official report from SIE with the sales figures

You will never be a woman

>tourists
Tourists don't have the power level to spam this much about a game nobody even cares about anymore

Its more copies then the entire mass effect series.

they do, in fact mafia 3 was considered a flop by selling just 8 millions the first month.

Similarly, Battlefield V was considered an underperformer despite selling 7 million in its first three months (though to be entirely fair this is also EA we're talking about).

I also have a feeling those two had a WAY smaller development and marketing budget than TLoU2.

>Any Forums still mad about this game

Attached: images (6).jpg (184x274, 4.21K)

>10 million in less than 2 years
99% of devs would kill for these kind of sales for a non-GAAS single-player game. Why are we pretending otherwise? Because God of War sold better?

look like what

Attached: abs.png (1236x1712, 3.22M)

TLOU 2 is unironically the closest video games will ever get to art. By any metric, it should have been the safest, blandest, easiest layup of a sequel in the history of fiction - just phone in another Joel and Ellie road trip with your already established, beloved characters and your foolproof buddy cop dynamic, and make some predictable sappy story that gets universal praise but is forgotten about a week later because it doesn't aspire to anything and there's no passion behind it, just dollar signs.

But this guy said no, fuck that. I'm going to take these hundreds of millions of dollars, all of this world-class industry talent, and this monster of a AAAA game... and I'm gonna make an experimental 40-hour lesbian grindhouse simulator based on my childhood in the Israel/Palestine conflict. I'm gonna kill off your pixel daddy with a golf club, then make you play for 20 hours as his killer, and then I'll have the gall to try to make you understand her. All that slick, snappy dialogue from the first game? Fuck that shit, we're /mumblecore/ now. You want a heartwarming moment? Here, stab some dogs for an hour. What's that? You miss the beautiful color palette from the first game? Fuck you. This one's gray. See that gore? I made my interns watch snuff films so they could get the details right. Then they had to get therapy and I fired them lol.

See what I mean? Every single aspect of this game comes down to one increasingly-unhinged man attempting to realize his artistic vision no matter what the cost. It's pure fucking L U D O and we'll never, ever, ever get another game like it.

Attached: download (10).jpg (299x168, 7.52K)

The first Last of Us was alright for its time, an enjoyable, if run of the mill, cinematic action game with some decent characters.

The second one was a rehash of the same game play with annoying and unsympathetic characters and no feeling of accomplishment/plot progression/catharsis from any element of the revenge plot. Abby was a horrible idea for a protagonist, the Jew whore was even worse as a side character, and basically everything outside of "Ellie murders a shitload of faggot militiamen to avenge Joel" was boring and shitty. I didn't even get the chance to murder dumb cunt Abby at the end of the game, and as Abby I wasn't allowed to murder Jew cunt. Overall just an unpleasant experience.

All the normies that I know that I know that have bought this have thought the game was garbage.
I never bothered, I wouldn't even mind if the game was 100% played as Ellie, I thought the sequel was going in that direction anyways. But the whole Abby shitfest was enough to turn me away.

not only smaller game dev budget, also smaller marketing budget.